Tool/AENIMA/VINYL...

ADopted ADmiral

I actually don't unwrap them I slit the opening just to take the album out.It does make the value go down some,but thats ok with me as long as I am enjoying them.To me it's like someone who collects rare automobiles and never drives them.To me there is no enjoyment in that. As far as playing them I have two Turntables that are new and I change the needles every 6 months.The albums always stay in the covers when not being played and the Covers all have a protective plastic Covers on them.:thumb:

AA speaks the truth. I have witnessed his rituals first hand. It is a scary sight to behold.

I bought this CD the day it came out back in 96.I had heard the two other songs from there last album,Sober and Prison X from the videos,and that's about all I knew about Tool. I did not know that day they had a new CD coming out.I'm always up for trying out something new so when I came across the AENIMA CD The Cover caught my eye because it was in 3-D.I thought this may be interesting and it was on sale so I gave it a shot.Now it has become in my top 5 of all time and may even be at number 1. I have been collecting vinyl for about 2 1/2 years so I could care less about records when I bought this CD.The Ironic thing is the day I bought this CD Best Buy was Giving away a 10in Vinyl picture Disk Limited 10 per store when you bought the CD. Eight years later when I got into vinyl I got on eBay to see if this Little Record was worth anything.Come to my surprise it was selling for $50 to $100.I think it was meant to Be.:D

promo_stinkfist3_b.jpg

Link to eaby one that is forsale.

http://cgi.ebay.com/TOOL-rare-stinkfist-ep-vinyl-record-Aenima_W0QQitemZ220120853234QQihZ012QQcategoryZ306QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem