Kobe Unhappy With the Lakers?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently Phil told Kobe when he had his exit interview a few years back the Lakers told him they were going to start rebuilding. Kobe on the other hand says they told him they weren't going to rebuild, just reload. Now I'm not a genious but it's taken him over two years to see they were not being truthful? Kobe know six of the eight playoff spots are already a given with SA, Dallas, Phoenix, Denver, Utah and Houston, leaving two spots. With GState on the rise and the top two draft picks going to the West he knows the future isn't bright unless they bring in another top level FA and a few solid vets.

Kobe wanted the glory, spotlight and to be the go to guy....Now, he's complaining, because he can't carry the load, as requested.

I don't feel a bit sorry, for this ego-crazed superstar....not one bit.

Kobe wanted the glory, spotlight and to be the go to guy....Now, he's complaining, because he can't carry the load, as requested.

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

I hope you read the Stephen A. Smith article today on the Laker break-up :sssh:

I have yet to understand why O'Neal and Buss are painted like angels in the whole Laker split. Fact is, the LAKERS made a business decision... I guess it was Kobe's fault that Shaq was putting on 60+ of extra weight, missing every third game, being older than his partner crime, etc... Is Kobe an ego guy?? Sure he is, what superstar is not? You think Shaq is not? You think Shaq wanted to come back with Kobe?

I have yet to understand why O'Neal and Buss are painted like angels in the whole Laker split. Fact is, the LAKERS made a business decision... I guess it was Kobe's fault that Shaq was putting on 60+ of extra weight, missing every third game, being older than his partner crime, etc... Is Kobe an ego guy?? Sure he is, what superstar is not? You think Shaq is not? You think Shaq wanted to come back with Kobe?

Good post. People act like Kobe was the only problem. I highly doubt we see him in anything but a Lakers uniform anytime soon.

And they won how many championships with Fat Shaq and how many since he left?