Kobe Unhappy With the Lakers?

Not that I am condoning either action, but cheating on your wife, is quite a bit different than rape, IMO. Sure he was found guilty, but so was OJ. I have my doubts about them both.

He wasn't found guilty and why would he rape her seriously. Thosuands of women would throw themself at him everyday and how can you really compair OJ and Kobe come on. Murder or Rape, seriously???

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ever consider she WAS a willing partner looking to get rich???

Its possible, but my response was to the statement of why would he rape her when there are plently of other willing women. Doesn't mean he didn't do it. OJ was found not guilty as well, and plenty of people such as Mr. Ruby choose to continue to believe he is guilty.

Its possible, but my response was to the statement of why would he rape her when there are plently of other willing women. Doesn't mean he didn't do it. OJ was found not guilty as well, and plenty of people such as Mr. Ruby choose to continue to believe he is guilty.

I don't see how you can compair Murder and Rape at all but GT said what I was going to say. It think it was pretty obvious that the end she was just trying to get rich.