Kobe Unhappy With the Lakers?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I keep waiting for HT to throw in his two cents to this article. lol

Part of me agrees with Kobe, the other part of me would like Kobe shipped out to Memphis and he can live in NBA heck for a few years to realize how bad things could be. He does have a point, he doesn't want to spend the "prime" years of his career wallowing away on a team that will be around 500 every year with no real shot at a title.

Kobe got just exactly what he asked for. He's the main man on the Lakers. The Lakers stink with him as the whole show, if he'd been more willing to be a team player and share the spotlight he wouldn't be in this shape right now. I hope he spends the rest of his career out of the playoffs or finishing 8th and losing in the first round.

Kobe + Jerry West = Championships. West was already coming back to the

Lakers for a limited role all Kobe is asking for is he takes more responsibility. Look in the Mirror for what you take your pick and aging Shaq or Kobe coming into his prime pretty easy choice if you ask me. Your right AJG they do stink and its not because of Kobe or if he was being a team player or not. You should watch games before you comment on the season. Every Kobe thread there ever is you get in here and say something like that and its the same thing every time.:sleep: There was a point in the season where Kobe went into the role of being a "good teammate" and they lost. MJ, BIg O, Wilt, Shaq, Lebron, D-Wade no one could win with this team.