Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rivals Final Team Recruiting Rankings

Featured Replies

  • Replies 73
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't agree with included Bill Walker with K-State's incoming class. Seeing how he has alreadly played for them and will be a Soph next season.

Nice to see enough kids stuck around to get VT ranked. :D

I don't agree with included Bill Walker with K-State's incoming class. Seeing how he has alreadly played for them and will be a Soph next season.

 

 

I agree. Even though I tend to somewhat agree with their position simply because of Beasley.

  • Author

Very impressive for Mick to bring in a top 15 class in his first real recruiting year. Of the 3 star guys, I look for big things from Alvin Mitchell...

  • Author
I can't believe Purdue has a class that good and deep.

Even more impressive that they got the four stars early. I'm sure some of it was tied in to the mess at IU last off season, but very impressive either way...

It's kinda neat to go back and look how the classes were ranked in years past. FSU had the #1 class in '03. :lol:

UK's departing seniors this past season were ranked the #18 class.

UK made a Major jump with Patterson.

For the first time in a long time, Kentucky fans are excited about recruiting – and for good reason.

 

Somes up UK recruiting for the longest time

You have to love the pig tails from '03.

richards.jpg

Even more impressive that they got the four stars early. I'm sure some of it was tied in to the mess at IU last off season, but very impressive either way...
Painter is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!
It's kinda neat to go back and look how the classes were ranked in years past. FSU had the #1 class in '03. :lol:

UK's departing seniors this past season were ranked the #18 class.

No way, Tubby couldn't recruit!

I feel that UK's class is overrated....but we'll see.

I feel that UK's class is overrated....but we'll see.

 

 

Not suprising....;)

 

 

Personally I think Legion is going to be much better than most think.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.