Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rivals Final Team Recruiting Rankings

Featured Replies

My argument with Mitchell and Legion is that Legion is much more proven. Since he did not participate in these camps, unless his team played great competition during their season it is unknown how good a player Mitchell is. He could be great, but I think it is very hard to tell with him right now.

I see what you are saying. You never know how good his game will work againts Big East type talent and with Legion he has gone up against some SEC type talent with playing with Oak Hills Academy and the AAU circuit.

  • Replies 73
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
For the first time in a long time, Kentucky fans are excited about recruiting – and for good reason.

 

Somes up UK recruiting for the longest time

 

Um just 3 years ago the fans were going crazy with the 2004 class we brought in, so that is not true...

Um just 3 years ago the fans were going crazy with the 2004 class we brought in, so that is not true...

 

It is true he did have that one miracle class. But how many gaps inbetween and after? When sports writers are saying it.. its not good.

 

I'm just excited about the new energy we are past due.

Wait a minute. He went from being a coveted jewel of Duke to an also ran.

 

Please!

 

I've said for a long time that I thought he was overrated. You and some others scoffed at that. Just because he chose UK don't do a complete 180.

I NEVER looked at him as a jewel......look back...I said if he came to Duke that would be nice..if not, oh blah dee..

^ hater!!!:p

You are correct...but I am a realist...

I NEVER looked at him as a jewel......look back...I said if he came to Duke that would be nice..if not, oh blah dee..

When his high school team played at Duke you were comparing him to Melo.

 

 

Melo was 6'7" 219...and ranked #1, Patterson is 6'8" 228...and ranked #2...you're right, apples and oranges.

I believe the rankings are fair on potential. Potential can be good or bad.

When his high school team played at Duke you were comparing him to Melo.

You can always box my words...however...they do have comporable size and rankings....but Patterson isn't near the shooter that Melo is..

RP cooled on Patterson, well before his signing at UK.

 

If you're going to quote someone from another thread, you should link it.

RP cooled on Patterson, well before his signing at UK.

 

If you're going to quote someone from another thread, you should link it.

He asked. He got it.

 

If you want links go to Bob Evans.

He asked. He got it.

 

If you want links go to Bob Evans.

Until you provide a link, I'm going to assume you made it up or edited it in an unflattering way. Backing up what you say is important if you want to be taken seriously, especially if you're going to call someone out.

 

 

For the record, I remember that post, and I rememeber when RP thought highly of Patterson... but I don't think it was recent, and I think that's important to the discussion- and a link provides a date, context and other important facts.

You can always box my words...however...they do have comporable size and rankings....but Patterson isn't near the shooter that Melo is..

They do have comparable size. And you are right Patterson is nowhere near the shooter. He also doesn't have the ball handling skills. But didn't we have an agreement that I would apologize on hear if Patterson did not live up to the hype next year. I believe you were on the other side of that argument. Also they are your words and just for 02Ram54 here is the entire thread.

 

http://www.bluegrasspreps.com/showthread.php?t=113756

Until you provide a link, I'm going to assume you made it up or edited it in an unflattering way. Backing up what you say is important if you want to be taken seriously, especially if you're going to call someone out.

 

 

For the record, I remember that post, and I rememeber when RP thought highly of Patterson... but I don't think it was recent, and I think that's important to the discussion- and a link provides a date, context and other important facts.

I could care less whether you take me seriously or not. I also don't know when you became the police of proper thread etiquette. It really seams to me that you should mind your own business instead of calling someone out over something that does not concern you.

I could care less whether you take me seriously or not. I also don't know when you became the police of proper thread etiquette. It really seams to me that you should mind your own business instead of calling someone out over something that does not concern you.
1) It is pretty common for people to ask for a link in a thread.

 

2) RP is a friend of mine, and this is a message board. If you want a private conversation, PM the man. He'll get back to you.

1) It is pretty common for people to ask for a link in a thread.

 

2) RP is a friend of mine, and this is a message board. If you want a private conversation, PM the man. He'll get back to you.

 

I didn't need to PM him. Friend or not it still does not concern you. Link or not is up to the posters discretion. Thank you officer.:rolleyes:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.