Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rivals Final Team Recruiting Rankings

Featured Replies

I'm going to say, if you have a problem with me, the fact that I asked for a link and explained why I asked for one, or the fact that I took part in a discussion on a public message board that I pay to take part in, send me a private message. Let's keep it off the board.

  • Replies 73
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I didn't need to PM him. Friend or not it still does not concern you. Link or not is up to the posters discretion. Thank you officer.:rolleyes:

01-31-2007, 11:14 PM

 

That's when that was posted...and in that same thread I said he was UK's to lose.....almost four whole months later....

01-31-2007, 11:14 PM

 

That's when that was posted...and in that same thread I said he was UK's to lose.....almost four whole months later....

You said to look back and I did.

 

Do I still have to apologize if Patterson turns into a superstar next year?

I don't agree with included Bill Walker with K-State's incoming class. Seeing how he has alreadly played for them and will be a Soph next season.

 

 

I believe Walker recieved a medical redshirt for last year and is still a freshman.:thumb:

You said to look back and I did.

 

Do I still have to apologize if Patterson turns into a superstar next year?

He won't...not in the SEC...maybe in a year or two.

  • Author
I believe Walker recieved a medical redshirt for last year and is still a freshman.:thumb:

Nope. He'll be a sophomore...

I think that A J Stewart will prove out to be a welcome addition to this years team. He was one o0f the earlier comittments for Uk. He played for Jacksonville Arlington Country Day a 2A school that enjoyed a lot of lopsided wins. He rarely played much of the third and fourth quarters in these games. I enjoyed watching him play in Florida this year. I think he will compare favorably with Walter McCarty before all is said and done. By the way how did Louisville do in recruiting ?? I just see their fans drooling in this thread over UC's and Depauls classes and hating on UK:sssh: ;):p

I think that A J Stewart will prove out to be a welcome addition to this years team. He was one o0f the earlier comittments for Uk. He played for Jacksonville Arlington Country Day a 2A school that enjoyed a lot of lopsided wins. He rarely played much of the third and fourth quarters in these games. I enjoyed watching him play in Florida this year. I think he will compare favorably with Walter McCarty before all is said and done. By the way how did Louisville do in recruiting ?? I just see their fans drooling in this thread over UC's and Depauls classes and hating on UK:sssh: ;):p
This year's class wasn't a target for Louisville. Pitino picked up role players after his Top 5 Class last season. 08 is where recruiting picks up again for Louisville, as the Cards are in it to win it with Greg Monroe (1), Samardo Samuels (6), Tyreke Evans (14), Romero Osby (28), Steve Tchiengang (81) and Kevin Jones (98), and already hold verbals from Jeff Withey (32) and Melquan Bolding (141.)

The only time I saw RP back off of PP was when it became obvious he would not be a Dukie. Kind of like us UK fans saying we really didn't need Lucas after he signed with Florida. I think most of us do that.

The only time I saw RP back off of PP was when it became obvious he would not be a Dukie. Kind of like us UK fans saying we really didn't need Lucas after he signed with Florida. I think most of us do that.
Duke was one of the final schools at the finish line, right?

Yes, but they had slid to third according to most on here.

Yes, but they had slid to third according to most on here.
RP was pretty sure that Patterson was going to UK in January, so I don't see how it's fair to say that he cooled on Patterson only after he didn't believe that Patterson would end up in Durham.

Well I guess I just don't understand what I read, because I just went back and read every post on the link and it sure looked like he was high on for a long time.

UK has got a pretty good class. Good job Billy G.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.