Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rivals Final Team Recruiting Rankings

Featured Replies

  • Author
I feel that UK's class is overrated....but we'll see.

You mean you don't think the UK class is better than the UC class... :D

  • Replies 73
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ Without question.....Patrick Patterson, was the best of the also rans...and he spun it well enough...that the ranking gurus took to rank them higher...the beauty is...if that class doesn't produce a Final Four....they will have underacheived.

I feel that UK's class is overrated....but we'll see.

 

Same Stuff with you......

^ Without question.....Patrick Patterson, was the best of the also rans...and he spun it well enough...that the ranking gurus took to rank them higher...the beauty is...if that class doesn't produce a Final Four....they will have underacheived.

 

Apparently he spun it well enough that he even fooled Coack K.

  • Author
Apparently he spun it well enough that he even fooled Coack K.

McRoberts left a free spot, so why not wait it out. He was clearly the best guy left when the signing day smoke cleared, but there is no doubt he got a boost from it. Leader K had nothing to lose in sticking it out...

Same Stuff with you......

8, overrated? Hardly...3 for 3 on Burger Boys? It's a good class, better than UK's (on paper only, these guys could be busts all together).....But UC's class looks much stronger than that of UK's.

^ Without question.....Patrick Patterson, was the best of the also rans...and he spun it well enough...that the ranking gurus took to rank them higher...the beauty is...if that class doesn't produce a Final Four....they will have underacheived.

 

:confused: :confused:

8, overrated? Hardly...3 for 3 on Burger Boys? It's a good class, better than UK's (on paper only, these guys could be busts all together).....But UC's class looks much stronger than that of UK's.

 

Why is our class so overrated? We got 2 very nice players in Legion and Patterson and then we have 2 more big bodies, who arent great, but I do know that atleast Stewart is a great athlete with potential down the road. If Kentucky was top 10, then I could see some criticism, but its not though.

8, overrated? Hardly...3 for 3 on Burger Boys? It's a good class, better than UK's (on paper only, these guys could be busts all together).....But UC's class looks much stronger than that of UK's.

^ hater!!!:p

Also as for Cinncy's class, they did a good job getting a couple solid guys at the top, but the other players are not great prospects, they are guys that are similar to Stewart and Williams probably. While UK has got 2 players better than any of Cinncinatti's recruits.

  • Author
Also as for Cinncy's class, they did a good job getting a couple solid guys at the top, but the other players are not great prospects, they are guys that are similar to Stewart and Williams probably. While UK has got 2 players better than any of Cinncinatti's recruits.

I might buy that if I believed you knew anything about those recruits outside of the stars by their name...

No way, Tubby couldn't recruit!

 

How bout IU getting Joe's lil brother? You like?

I might buy that if I believed you knew anything about those recruits outside of the stars by their name...

 

Well from what I understand Davis has potential to be a decent player, but didnt even play this past season. Belton seems very similar to Stewart except hes stronger, but not the athlete Stewart is. Henry and McClain are both obviously nice players, but I dont think either are as good as Legion and Patterson. Mitchell is potentially a pretty good player, he is a scorer, but weak defensively. And I dont know anything about Bishop.

Why is our class so overrated? We got 2 very nice players in Legion and Patterson and then we have 2 more big bodies, who arent great, but I do know that atleast Stewart is a great athlete with potential down the road. If Kentucky was top 10, then I could see some criticism, but its not though.
I think it's a touch overrated because I think Patterson is overrated. Probably a top 25 type class, but I would certainly rate UC and DePaul's classes ahead of them.
I think it's a touch overrated because I think Patterson is overrated. Probably a top 25 type class, but I would certainly rate UC and DePaul's classes ahead of them.

 

I dont believe that Patterson is overrated as far as where Rivals and Scout has him ranked. Ive seen him play several times and he has a great work ethic, he is a good athlete and has some offensive skills.

Now I do think he is overrated among UK fans and media, mostly because he is such an important recruit for UK. But he is not a Jamal Mashburn supertar type of player.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.