Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chris Henry fails drug test

Featured Replies

So is this legit or not? Funny how all the talk goes away after reports come out that it might be bogus. :rolleyes:

  • Replies 76
  • Views 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So is this legit or not? Funny how all the talk goes away after reports come out that it might be bogus. :rolleyes:

It is bogus. Idiot official for Kenton County shot off his mouth before knowing the facts.

I take my comments back...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

For now...

Now I do feel bad for Henry since that it is confirmed bogus. He has been through a lot (his our fault). Assuming he is getting his act together which its seems that way just a little bit. He has this blow up and every turn their back on him again.

How quickly you forget all the drama leading up to the opening of last season ...

 

Sush...:D

I take my comments back...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

For now...

 

 

I don't. I still say he dresses badly! :D

I don't. I still say he dresses badly! :D

 

This could be an understatement at best.

I think we're going to find out that he did, indeed, fail the test.

I think we're going to find out that he did, indeed, fail the test.
Why do you think that?
Why do you think that?

 

Where there's smoke, there's fire.

 

No one has said that he hasn't failed it.

 

Easterling was quoted as saying the test came back positive.

 

I think now they're simply waiting to make sure they were right.

Where there's smoke, there's fire.

 

No one has said that he hasn't failed it.

 

Easterling was quoted as saying the test came back positive.

 

I think now they're simply waiting to make sure they were right.

Why would you say it if you still had to make sure you were right?

Im SO glad Im a Steeler's fan...:lol: :lol:

 

:thumb: :D :thumb:

Where there's smoke, there's fire.

 

No one has said that he hasn't failed it.

 

Easterling was quoted as saying the test came back positive.

 

I think now they're simply waiting to make sure they were right.

 

Plus, who would wear that outfit otherwise? :D

 

 

 

I can't help it! It's just so much fun!

Why would you say it if you still had to make sure you were right?

 

Good question.

Maybe a situation like the Tour de France testing? I believe that in most situations they only conduct one analysis of the sample, but given the serious repercussions that will result if (when) this test is reported positive, they decided to confirm it with a second test. Of course, this still doesn't explain why they wouldn't wait until the second test is final before making the official announcement.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.