Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chris Henry fails drug test

Featured Replies

This is not me condoning any of these guys' actions. However, I know how I was at age 22/23, and I know how I would've acted had I just signed a multi-million dollar contract a few months back. Heck, I was poor as can be at age 21 and still got picked up for a DUI.

 

Again, not saying I condone their actions, but I understand them.

 

Jim, I think you are smart enough to learn from your mistakes and I'm pretty sure that if you had a multi-million dollar contract when you were 21, you would have hired a car service for the evening or at least taken a cab?

  • Replies 76
  • Views 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jim, I think you are smart enough to learn from your mistakes and I'm pretty sure that if you had a multi-million dollar contract when you were 21, you would have hired a car service for the evening or at least taken a cab?

 

Definitely after getting the first DUI. :sssh:

 

Still, the temptation to abuse all that money and youth is huge.

He tested positive for opiates...

He tested positive for opiates...
Does he get his muffins from the same place as Elaine?

I'm going to assume it was from a Poppy Seed Muffin.

Does he get his muffins from the same place as Elaine?
Beat me to it, but always down for a good Seinfeld reference.
This is not me condoning any of these guys' actions. However, I know how I was at age 22/23, and I know how I would've acted had I just signed a multi-million dollar contract a few months back. Heck, I was poor as can be at age 21 and still got picked up for a DUI.

 

Again, not saying I condone their actions, but I understand them.

 

I don't know. Morals are morals, whether you budget to pay your electric bill or have millions to waste spending on a car, clothes, jewelry, yachts, etc. Yep, at 22/23, I'm pretty certain I would have made some unwise spending choices, but suddenly becoming a millionaire would not have any sort of catalyst to entice me into doing drugs, beating my wife, pulling a gun on people, disrespecting law enforcement, and on and on and on. And at a bare minimum, I think if I had made a mistake of this nature at that age, I darn sure would have learned from it very, very quickly.

 

Of course, this is coming from a perspective from someone who is in law enforcement, so perhaps I'm not being considerate enough to street thugs like Henry who need extra time to "find themselves."

I don't know. Morals are morals, whether you budget to pay your electric bill or have millions to wasting spending on a car, clothes, jewelry, yachts, etc. Yep, at 22/23, I'm pretty certain I would have made some unwise spending choices, but suddenly becoming a millionaire would not have any sort of catalyst to entice me into doing drugs, beating my wife, pulling a gun on people, disrespecting law enforcement, and on and on and on. And at a bare minimum, I think if I had made a mistake of this nature at that age, I darn sure would have learned from it very, very quickly.

 

Of course, this is coming from a perspective from someone who is in law enforcement, so perhaps I'm not being considerate enough to street thugs like Henry who need extra time to "find themselves."

 

It seems clear that Henry, Jones and others don't really have a moral grounding. And the fact that they probably have been treated like royalty all their lives because of their athletic abilities only exacerbates their inability to see their out-of-control behavior as something that needs to be changed.

 

And I'm not excusing that. Just saying that I understand. Not everybody is raised the same way, and money has the power to corrupt.

 

As far as myself, maybe I would've changed after my first mistake. Maybe not. Neither I, nor anyone else on this board, would know for sure unless they had just got done depositing a million-dollar check in the bank.

Apparently the Agent is saying he did not test positive. And the Prosecutor has backed off his comments.

IMO, there's indisputable evidence that they can charge him with dressing badly. They should go for that..... :D

IMO, there's indisputable evidence that they can charge him with dressing badly. They should go for that..... :D

 

I can't believe you would fault him for trying to look "fabulous." :D

IMO, there's indisputable evidence that they can charge him with dressing badly. They should go for that..... :D

He may want to claim his was doped up out of his mind and that explains him dressing that way.:sssh:

Indeed. My wife has that same coat and it looks fabulous on her also. The man can style.

IMO, there's indisputable evidence that they can charge him with dressing badly. They should go for that..... :D

 

If he does get locked up for a long period of time...He might not want to wear that...:eek:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.