Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chris Henry fails drug test

Featured Replies

That picture of him, in that coat, makes him look like a drag queen without his make up!

  • Replies 76
  • Views 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That picture of him, in that coat, makes him look like a drag queen without his make up!
You mean her?

In the famous words of comedian Ron White.........................................................You Just Can't Fix...........Stupid!! :D

 

Good Bye and good Riddins' CH, don't let the screen door hit ya' where the Good Lord split ya".

If he does get locked up for a long period of time...He might not want to wear that...:eek:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: They will "like him real well" wearing that. ;)

COVINGTON -- The Kenton County prosecutor who told News 5 that Chris Henry failed a court-ordered drug test is now back-pedaling.

 

This afternoon Garry Edmondson said he may have been mistaken when he released information about Henry failing a drug test.

 

Edmondson said he may have been given bad information, but he was still working to track down the correct details. Edmondson promised to get the story straight and release the truth this afternoon.

 

http://www.wlwt.com/news/13357753/detail.html

COVINGTON -- The Kenton County prosecutor who told News 5 that Chris Henry failed a court-ordered drug test is now back-pedaling.

 

This afternoon Garry Edmondson said he may have been mistaken when he released information about Henry failing a drug test.

 

Edmondson said he may have been given bad information, but he was still working to track down the correct details. Edmondson promised to get the story straight and release the truth this afternoon.

 

http://www.wlwt.com/news/13357753/detail.html

 

I take back anything I said derogatory about Henry. Not. Still a punk and thug regardless of the outcome of this thing. But . . .

 

how unbelievably irresponsible on the part of the prosecutor if this turns out to be incorrect. He needs to "track down the truth" so his next release can be more accurate? Very poor. Meanwhile the rest of the country gets to hear yet another tale of Bengal woe and I'm betting the retraction (if there is indeed one) somehow gets far less play time.

  • Author
COVINGTON -- The Kenton County prosecutor who told News 5 that Chris Henry failed a court-ordered drug test is now back-pedaling.

 

This afternoon Garry Edmondson said he may have been mistaken when he released information about Henry failing a drug test.

 

Edmondson said he may have been given bad information, but he was still working to track down the correct details. Edmondson promised to get the story straight and release the truth this afternoon.

 

http://www.wlwt.com/news/13357753/detail.html

 

I'm not a lawyer, but IF Henry's test turns out negative, I'm wondering if Henry can sue Edmondson?

I'm not a lawyer, but IF Henry's test turns out negative, I'm wondering if Henry can sue Edmondson?

 

I would think so, yes. Slander comes readily to mind.

I would think so, yes. Slander comes readily to mind.

I'm guessing that he wouldn't prevail. He'd have to prove damages. That would be like proving that you damaged my SUV today that I rolled a week ago.

I'm guessing that he wouldn't prevail. He'd have to prove damages. That would be like proving that you damaged my SUV today that I rolled a week ago.

 

True, true. His reputation is already in the toilet. Still, if it comes to pass that Edmonson did indeed disseminate false information, he's also in trouble.

I'm guessing that he wouldn't prevail. He'd have to prove damages. That would be like proving that you damaged my SUV today that I rolled a week ago.

 

10 years ago, I'd agree with you. However, in today's society, it wouldn't surprise me one bit if he won.

Not really. Not if you're a reasonable person.

But you would like to hope that Henry would have seen he needs to shape up, plus with the new NFL policies, but some never will learn, unfortunatly Henry is one who will never learn.

10 years ago, I'd agree with you. However, in today's society, it wouldn't surprise me one bit if he won.

I believe that Edmonson has judicial immunity. It's very hard to pierce.

Im SO glad Im a Steeler's fan...:lol: :lol:

Im SO glad Im a Steeler's fan...:lol: :lol:

 

How quickly you forget all the drama leading up to the opening of last season ...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.