Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

3 recruits from 2010 class visiting UK

Featured Replies

What service has him ranked in the top 10???

I took that to mean academically at Rose Hill.:sssh: ;):D

  • Replies 46
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just remember the kid is 6'8 and playing mostly against 14-16 yr olds right now if he continues to work on his feet he will be a good player I am just saying his best attribute right now is his ht, an if you watch them play you too will come away with the feeling that Chad is a bit above him in skill

You know, I've read your posts and you sound like the height issue should not be accounted for. Hello, this is a height challenged sport. It's kinda like saying "Deion Sanders was a great cornerback, but he'd have been average if it weren't for his speed, he's overrated". Look, DE has skills that match his height. You won't find a kid who spends more time in the gym. I have a key to the gym, and frankly never need to use it after hours because he's in there working on his game, lifting, working on his footspeed, jumping ability. Sure Jackson has got skills, and perhaps more upside, only time will tell. Line Euton up with a rack of balls around the 3pt arc and put any other kid who has the disadvantage of being 6'8" :rolleyes: and see who shoots it better.

What service has him ranked in the top 10???

 

 

 

LRCWRickyP recruiting gurus. :D :D

 

 

 

Seriously, I know I've seen it somewhere. I'll have to get back to you on that one.

The only reason I ask is I know Rivals doesn't rank 2010 yet...

What service has him ranked in the top 10???

 

The article I read just said "top 10" but did not mention a service.

Any talk about that 2013 class?

 

There is a kid in first grade at the school in which I work. You think Billy Clyde has time to come down here and take a look? He has potential.

All the big time coaches were after Mike Scott 6' 11 in 1984 from Greenup Co and Todd May from Virgie and yes they were wasting their time

It was not a waste of time to recruit Todd May.

There is a kid in first grade at the school in which I work. You think Billy Clyde has time to come down here and take a look? He has potential.

I hope he doesn't have a myspace page or the UK fans (or at least 18% of them) will already be posting on it.:sssh: ;):p

There is a kid in first grade at the school in which I work. You think Billy Clyde has time to come down here and take a look? He has potential.

How tall is he;)

I know a couple about to have a child. The dad is 6'9 and the mom is 6'3. Both were great atheletes in high school. I expect Billy G. to be there to check the kid out at birth, maybe offer him.

What school does the WV point guard (Noah Cottril) play for ?

LRCWRickyP recruiting gurus. :D :D

 

 

 

Seriously, I know I've seen it somewhere. I'll have to get back to you on that one.

 

The one I saw had Cottrill and Euton ranked in a Top 8, but I'm not sure which one it was either.

 

But at the time I saw this, it was before the 06-07 basketball season.

What school does the WV point guard (Noah Cottril) play for ?

 

Poca

It was not a waste of time to recruit Todd May.

 

He got homesick and left UK after one year.

 

He was a BIG, BIG, waste of time, IMO.

He got homesick and left UK after one year.

 

He was a BIG, BIG, waste of time, IMO.

 

Then he went to Wake Forest and was in line to be the starting small forward until he broke his foot. He would have had a very good career there if not for that misfortune.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.