Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

3 recruits from 2010 class visiting UK

Featured Replies

2010, geesh I am getting old.

 

Three kids were at UK visiting this weekend while playing in an AAU Tourney at the KBA.

WV PG Noah Cottril who is supposedly already a stud PG and has offers from Florida and WV plays on the same AAU team as Rose Hill's Dakotah Euton and Chad Jackson.

Cottril is and teammates got to practice at the Croft Center.

 

Euton will be meeting with BCG and some are speculating that an offer could be in the mix.

 

One thing that is clearly evident and is different from the prior regime, is that BCG is adamant about getting kids on campus before their senior year.

The Elite Camp, which can't be called Elite, will be the second session of camps in June.

All three above are to be there as well as Manual's Jacob Jenkins and other top players from across the country including Chris Singleton.

  • Replies 46
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've heard from a very close source that Billy G. has already offered Euton and Jackson.

 

One thing that is clearly evident and is different from the prior regime, is that BCG is adamant about getting kids on campus before their senior year.

:thumb: :thumb: an I like that.

Where does BCG find time to coach amid all this recruiting?

Where does BCG find time to coach amid all this recruiting?

 

Hes a machine.

I've heard from a very close source that Billy G. has already offered Euton and Jackson.

Does that fit in with his stated mindset of having 13 McD's AA's?:sssh: ;)

Where does BCG find time to coach amid all this recruiting?

It seems he has zero personal life and does nothing but coach.:eek:

Does that fit in with his stated mindset of having 13 McD's AA's?:sssh: ;)

 

 

I believe it does. :sssh:

I didn't know the guys from Rose Hill were talented enough to play for UK. I will definately be making the trip to watch them next year.

I didn't know the guys from Rose Hill were talented enough to play for UK. I will definately be making the trip to watch them next year.

This trio is talented enough to play any where...

Any talk about that 2013 class?

Any talk about that 2013 class?

:laugh: :laugh: It is getting a little ridiculous.

:laugh: :laugh: It is getting a little ridiculous.

 

I wouldn't say ridiculous. Everyone else does it. We're just not used to recruiting this far out...

Don't know what class it would be, but I would be getting in touch with Valerie Still and Rob Locke's child. That kid should have size and be able to play.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.