Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

3 recruits from 2010 class visiting UK

Featured Replies

Chad is going to be an excellent player,but Euton is slow and lacks any athleticism unless he improves alot he will make Marshall a good player I don't mean anything derogatory against the kid

  • Replies 46
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don't know what class it would be, but I would be getting in touch with Valerie Still and Rob Locke's child. That kid should have size and be able to play.

 

Size from both, skill from Still.

This is great. I can't wait to see them over the next 3 years. Rose Hill is only 30 minutes away, so I will give u guys plenty of updates on these 2.

Euton is slow and lacks any athleticism unless he improves alot he will make Marshall a good player I don't mean anything derogatory against the kid

 

 

 

Maybe you should inform all of college basketball's top coaches that are recruiting him that they are wasting their time. :rolleyes:

I thought it was interesting that when BCG asked the two of them if they wanted to play for Kentucky and they both said yes.

I didn't realize Euton was currently a top-10er for his class.

I understand that Euton, Jackson, and their families had a very enjoyable visit with Coach Gillispie Sunday at the new practice facility.

 

Gillispie is pursuing our in-state boys early which is certainly an improvement over the past.

 

All this developing fanfare for Euton and Jackson, and it is not remotely limited to UK, should make for a lot of verbal "sparing" in the 16th Region for the next three years.

I understand that Euton, Jackson, and their families had a very enjoyable visit with Coach Gillispie Sunday at the new practice facility.

 

Gillispie is pursuing our in-state boys early which is certainly an improvement over the past.

 

All this developing fanfare for Euton and Jackson, and it is not remotely limited to UK, should make for a lot of verbal "sparing" in the 16th Region for the next three years.

 

 

Coach G said something along the lines of, "You'll be playing at UK, it's just a matter of time."

 

I think these two would be great gets, although I doubt it happens anytime soon.

All the big time coaches were after Mike Scott 6' 11 in 1984 from Greenup Co and Todd May from Virgie and yes they were wasting their time

All the big time coaches were after Mike Scott 6' 11 in 1984 from Greenup Co and Todd May from Virgie and yes they were wasting their time

 

 

 

I don't remember Mike Scott or Todd May being rated top 10 in their class.

I don't remember Mike Scott or Todd May being rated top 10 in their class.

Yeah, but Mike Scott is handy when you need something from the top shelf down at the brickyard!:thumb:

Just remember the kid is 6'8 and playing mostly against 14-16 yr olds right now if he continues to work on his feet he will be a good player I am just saying his best attribute right now is his ht, an if you watch them play you too will come away with the feeling that Chad is a bit above him in skill

What service has him ranked in the top 10???

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.