Another Bengal Arrested... (And now he has been released by the Bengals)

More bad news from Bengal-Land as off-the-field behavior is back in the news.

Linebacker A.J. Nicholson is being processed at the Kenton County Jail on a domestic violence assault charge.

Taylor Mill Police Chief Steve Knauf tells Local 12 a woman at Nicholson's apartment told the officer Nicholson punched her in the eye. The officer observed the injury and took Nicholson into custody.

LINK

I guess it's okay to make jokes about the Bengals getting in trouble again, right? :lol:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I said before, I really don't know how much longer I can stay behind a bunch of thug criminals. I like the Bengals and am and have been a fan but it makes one wonder :rolleyes: . Imo the Bengals orginazation has to do something about all of this :madman: (should have already many times over). Maybe those stripes on the helmets and uni's are not "tiger" stripes and they are modeling a new prison jumpsuit.

Let's not jump to conclusions yet. He has a history, so ultimately 'guilty' jumps in your head. If he is guilty, then 'see you later'. If the lady is found to be lieing about the situation, then nothing should be done to him. Right now, he's any easy target for someone to take advantage of.

Let's not jump to conclusions yet. He has a history, so ultimately 'guilty' jumps in your head. If he is guilty, then 'see you later'. If the lady is found to be lieing about the situation, then nothing should be done to him. Right now, he's any easy target for someone to take advantage of.

Sure we shouldn't jump to conclusions, but why did he put himself in a position to get in trouble again?

Sure we shouldn't jump to conclusions, but why did he put himself in a position to get in trouble again?

This is the type of situation though that anybody can get into. Heck, my wife wakes up weekly with a different bruise. She could call the cops saying I beat her, and one look, and the cop would take me in. Granted, it's not a black eye that she's waking up with.

If he was arrested for domestic violence there is some type of "couple" relationship. It doesn't take too long after the arrest (considering his history) to realize if I (meaning the woman) want the money to keep rolling in I need to recant.

I read the article, she doesn't want to press charges (it didn't say anything about her recanting her story) and if she sticks to I don't want to press charges this case will probably go away.

Either way, and I have said this before, if I were in charge of the Bengals I would do my own investigation and if I determined he did in fact assault this woman I would cut him based on this incident and his prior incidents.

Either way, and I have said this before, if I were in charge of the Bengals I would do my own investigation and if I determined he did in fact assault this woman I would cut him based on this incident and his prior incidents.

That would be great if the CBA allowed it...