Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Elite Programs

Which of the following are Elite? (Basketball) 869 members have voted

  1. 1. Which of the following are Elite? (Basketball)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 81
  • Views 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I voted present time and only went with three teams. Now as far as the history of a program I think if you've won more that two National Championships that would qualify as elite. Maybe two and a couple of runner ups would work also.

Wildcats (the Blue version), Jayhawkes, DUKE, Tarheels, and U-C-L-A.

Had Louisville been on there I would have selected them as well.

 

I selected - UK, IU, DUKE, UNC, FLORIDA, UCLA, Mich St., Kansas, UCONN

 

Thought hard about Georgetown but ultimately did not vote for them.

IMO, the term "elite" means more than wins and championships. Its the overall view they create when their name is mentioned. Imhaving a hard time explaining what I mean. Its schools that, when mentioned, you think basketball. In this vein, I think you have UK, North Car, Duke, Kansas, and UCLA. Possibly Indiana!

UNC

UK

Duke

Kansas

UCLA

 

Indiana

IMO, the term "elite" means more than wins and championships. Its the overall view they create when their name is mentioned. Imhaving a hard time explaining what I mean. Its schools that, when mentioned, you think basketball. In this vein, I think you have UK, North Car, Duke, Kansas, and UCLA. Possibly Indiana!

 

I think you said it very well.

I would have to change some of my votes now that were talking over the years and not right "now", but if it were now, i would have to include Xavier also.

i would have to include Xavier also.

 

Xavier? I need a napkin to wipe the water off my monitor...

Florida, Duke, North Carolina, UCLA, UCONN. No order, but sorry no MSU.

 

No UK, I meant to quote you.

I was hoping for UK to be third in front of Kansas but I think our 2 violations hurt us

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.