Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lucas trims list to 3

Featured Replies

Who cares anymore? In the end, I hope the circus is worth it for whoever gets these "Glory Hounds". This "I'll announce soon" and scheduling press confrences just to announce another press confrence is getting kind of stupid now.........

  • Replies 51
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm already over it and have been for weeks now.

I haven't even been reading any threads with these kids.

 

 

But of course, if they come i'll be cheering for them, I suppose.

Based on what he says about winning a NC, UK looks like your best bet in the near future out of those 3.

 

Based on what?

I am getting tired of hearing about Lucas.

I am getting tired of hearing about Lucas.

And Patterson...we have an old saying in East Ky which is somewhat akin to "light up or leave me alone"...only it involves a chamber pot!

Based on what he says about winning a NC, UK looks like your best bet in the near future out of those 3.

 

 

You lost me on this one... :confused:

Blind hope....

 

Apparently.

Based on what?

 

Well, look at it this way-

I don't care what anyone says, Oklahoma St. will never win another NC.

Florida is in MAJOR rebuilding mode and will be for the next several seasons. Couple that with the Billy-to-NBA rumors and it makes for a mess...

UK is the only team out of that bunch that has pieces returning and a solid foundation and a (new) good outlook on recruiting.

I'm actually in agreement with UKPat on this... I don't think that ANY of those teams are poised for a run to the title anytime soon... It'd actually be unprecedented in this day for Florida to win another in Jai's 4 years there if he were to go... The few times I saw Oklahoma State last season, I wasn't at all impressed. JamesOn Curry has a foot out the door, for better or worse... Though I don't think either team will win it, I agree that UK is in the best position out of the 3 to do so...

 

If Lucas wants to win a title, based on what I've seen his list should read:

 

1. Kentucky

2. Oklahoma State

3. Florida (Florida is below OK State ONLY because of winning the last 2, history suggests they can't maintain that success)

 

Patrick Patterson's list, IMO, would read:

 

1. Duke

2. Kentucky

3. Florida

 

I'm probably wrong, but oh well.

^I agree. I'm not saying UK is poised for a NC in the next 2 years, but out of the three, UK has the best chance IMO.

The funny thing is he'll probably make money in the NBA. But I highly doubt he'll amount to much on that level.

A well known Man on another site, Said Patterson to Duke, Lucas to UK.

 

FWIW........

A well known Man on another site, Said Patterson to Duke, Lucas to UK.

 

FWIW........

I could live with this. Would like to have Patterson. It is long and drawn out.

I could live with this. Would like to have Patterson. It is long and drawn out.

 

He's not my source, I have none, Not that you said anything, I just weant to get that in the clear,I just trust the guys word, He has been 100% correct on everything he has called so far.......He also says Hamga to UK.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.