May 10, 200719 yr He's not my source, I have none, Not that you said anything, I just weant to get that in the clear,I just trust the guys word, He has been 100% correct on everything he has called so far.......He also says Hamga to UK. Oh, I know. You and I are on the same team.:thumb:
May 10, 200719 yr Well, look at it this way- I don't care what anyone says, Oklahoma St. will never win another NC. Florida is in MAJOR rebuilding mode and will be for the next several seasons. Couple that with the Billy-to-NBA rumors and it makes for a mess... UK is the only team out of that bunch that has pieces returning and a solid foundation and a (new) good outlook on recruiting. If his main goal was to win a NC, I think he would have other schools on his list.
May 10, 200719 yr If his main goal was to win a NC, I think he would have other schools on his list. Of course, but those schools don't have him on their list.
May 10, 200719 yr Of course, but those schools don't have him on their list. Do you really think that there are that many schools that wouldn't take Lucas? He's a McDonald's All-American and one of the top point guards in the nation. If you can play at Florida (2 time national champion) and/or Kentucky, then I think that most schools across the nation would take you.
May 10, 200719 yr Do you really think that there are that many schools that wouldn't take Lucas? He's a McDonald's All-American and one of the top point guards in the nation. If you can play at Florida (2 time national champion) and/or Kentucky, then I think that most schools across the nation would take you. Well sure, but there is such thing as a glut at a position. Some teams would love to have him, but have no room for him.
May 10, 200719 yr I agree with Agger I am sick of hearing about Lucas and Patterson. UK will survive if both decide not to come.
May 10, 200719 yr I am getting tired of hearing about Lucas. Lucas is feeding off Patterson. I'm getting to the point that I'd just as soon have Sanchez and Hamga as Patterson and Lucas. Sanchez is probably a more talented player than Patterson anyway. And I still wonder if Lucas isn't a little 'overrated'.. He's only 5'9, and that may be a stretch. These guys have milked the publicity to the point that it's getting silly.
May 11, 200719 yr Lucas is feeding off Patterson. I'm getting to the point that I'd just as soon have Sanchez and Hamga as Patterson and Lucas. Sanchez is probably a more talented player than Patterson anyway. And I still wonder if Lucas isn't a little 'overrated'.. He's only 5'9, and that may be a stretch. These guys have milked the publicity to the point that it's getting silly. I agree, especially about his size being a problem. I believe he will have a hard time matching up with a lot of guards, especially if he picks a SEC school. I think he is a good player but I don't see anything that would make me believe that he will be an elite guard on the college level.
May 11, 200719 yr Author [/font] I agree, especially about his size being a problem. I believe he will have a hard time matching up with a lot of guards, especially if he picks a SEC school. I think he is a good player but I don't see anything that would make me believe that he will be an elite guard on the college level. See Devin Downey, South Carolina PG.
May 11, 200719 yr See Devin Downey, South Carolina PG. Downey was stronger but had less of a jumper...
May 11, 200719 yr See Devin Downey, South Carolina PG. Downey is more physical than Lucas. They list Jai at 5"10 and 160 pounds, I think both of those numbers may be a little inflated.
May 11, 200719 yr Downey is more physical than Lucas. They list Jai at 5"10 and 160 pounds, I think both of those numbers may be a little inflated. Downey was 5'9" 175...
May 11, 200719 yr Travis Ford was small and a good point guard, but you have to admit there were times that size was a liability, especially when we were on defense.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.