May 11, 200719 yr Author Downey was 5'9" 175... Downey will be playing for S.Carolina in 2007-08...correct? You have said "Was" a couple times. Perhaps you are referring to him as a former Bearcat?
May 11, 200719 yr Downey will be playing for S.Carolina in 2007-08...correct? You have said "Was" a couple times. Perhaps you are referring to him as a former Bearcat? I don't know what he looks like now. Devan was a very strong, but small PG at UC. He was dynamic, and it was easy to fall in love with his game. To compare him to Jai is off base IMO. That's all...
May 11, 200719 yr Author I don't know what he looks like now. Devan was a very strong, but small PG at UC. He was dynamic, and it was easy to fall in love with his game. To compare him to Jai is off base IMO. That's all... But he is at SC...right?
May 11, 200719 yr Author Yup... In my opinion, he will be one of the better PG's in the league. I also believe Lucas will have a nice career where ever he ends up. I just won't like him as much if it's Florida.:lol: And for the record, I believe that's where he will be.:irked:
May 11, 200719 yr See Devin Downey, South Carolina PG. I enjoyed watching Downey play at UC(fun player to watch), but he has not played his first game in the SEC. So how can you say see Downey when you are comparing him to Lucas matching up aganist guards in the SEC?
May 11, 200719 yr Author My point is...both are small PG's. And in my opinion, both will be successful in the SEC.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.