Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lucas trims list to 3

Featured Replies

The drawn out recruitment of Houston (Texas) Bellaire High School point guard Jai Lucas is drawing to an end. Lucas, 5-foot-10, 160-pounds, has narrowed his school list to three schools and a press conference is being scheduled.

 

 

 

Lucas might announce a decision on Monday.

Oklahoma and Maryland are no longer on Lucas' list as he is down to Kentucky, Florida and Oklahoma State.

 

"I don't know who I'm going to pick out of these three," Lucas told Rivals.com. "Right now we are working on setting up a press conference for Monday."

 

Lucas did reveal, however, the main factor in which school he will choose.

 

"I'm going to sit down and look hard at which school has the best chance to win," he said. "I want to win a national championship, and I want to go where I can come in and play and help that happen."

  • Replies 51
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is this a press conference for today, since he said they want one by Monday..

A week from today...

  • Author

Trying to find out, but please, don't hold your breath.

  • Author
A week from today...

 

 

GT are you 100% on this?

Trying to find out, but please, don't hold your breath.

If we were doing that, we'd been dead 6 months ago. :creepy:

GT are you 100% on this?

About 90%. I'm trying to confirm...

About 90%. I'm trying to confirm...

 

If you was going to have a press conference to announce you destination why would you announce you top 3 on the same day. That seems like it would be kinda useless but that is just me.

If you was going to have a press conference to announce you destination why would you announce you top 3 on the same day. That seems like it would be kinda useless but that is just me.

:thumb:

I'm thinking more of the question would be if these quotes were actually from today or from another time this weekend and the article was just written today...

 

I agree it looks like next week though.

Based on what he says about winning a NC, UK looks like your best bet in the near future out of those 3.

Who can really happen within the next week that would make up his mind honestly?? He already knows Green signed with an agent. He knows BCG is here at UK Ohhh wait..... BIlly D is going to the NBA (JMO). :sssh:

This kid will be out of eligibility before he decides (LOL)

This kid will be out of eligibility before he decides (LOL)

 

That's what I was thinking. lol

 

Maybe he can hold a press conference and tell us what his favorite movie or favorite sub sandwich might be, THOSE are the questions I want answers too.

Maybe he and PP are going to hold a joint teleconference tonight to announce they are coming to UK? Highly unlikely, but with these two, anything is possible.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.