Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tyler Smith to transfer from Iowa

Featured Replies

Now it sounds like he will not get the waiver to go to UC. Tennessee and Memphis are most likely...

  • Replies 89
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Now it sounds like he will not get the waiver to go to UC. Tennessee and Memphis are most likely...

 

 

So the NCAA will let him play next year if he's closer to home, but they will decide which schools for him qualify as close enough?

So the NCAA will let him play next year if he's closer to home, but they will decide which schools for him qualify as close enough?

That's how it seems to be playing out...

That's how it seems to be playing out...

I'm not understanding the whole situation???? Can you clarify what is going on????

I'm not understanding the whole situation???? Can you clarify what is going on????

 

Basically this kid is misguided...

I'm not understanding the whole situation???? Can you clarify what is going on????

Go back to the beginning of the thread. I've covered most of it...

That's how it seems to be playing out...

 

 

Thanks, and don't you think that sets up a bad scenario for them in the future?

Looks like UT will be granted the waiver. Should be announced in a week or so...

Thats wild.

It makes UT a clear favorite in the SEC IMO...

It makes UT a clear favorite in the SEC IMO...

Easily. I would consider then a legit NC contender.

Looks like UT will be granted the waiver. Should be announced in a week or so...

 

I'd love to see them turn down the next kid that does this...

 

I just don't get some of the NCAA's rulings.

I'd love to see them turn down the next kid that does this...

 

I just don't get some of the NCAA's rulings.

In the end he moved closer to his dying father...

In the end he moved closer to his dying father...

 

I don't care what school he will be playing at in this situation. If he gets to be closer to his sick father and get his education paid for I'm all for it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.