Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tyler Smith to transfer from Iowa

Featured Replies

He started 29 of 31 games, leading the team in rebounding (4.9) and steals (45) while ranking second in scoring (14.9) and assists (111). He was named to the Big Ten all-Freshman team and earned third team all-Big Ten recognition.

 

Maybe we can get him the second go 'round.

 

15 points and 5 boards as a frosh ain't bad.

  • Replies 89
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That took a little while longer than I thought. The kid is a no doubt stud, but his decision making hasn't been the best over the last 3 years...

Smith was a stud everytime I watched Iowa on the tube last season...someone is going to be getting a very nice player.

I'm hearing that he will go to Tennessee, and somehow, he might not have to sit out a season.

You know what went down with Smith and Pearl right? I don't see any way that will happen...

I guess with his fathers health issues there is a chance he could go to UT and play right away. I just can't see it. Pearl screwed the kid over big time...

I guess with his fathers health issues there is a chance he could go to UT and play right away. I just can't see it. Pearl screwed the kid over big time...

 

Just relaying the information I hear...

Just relaying the information I hear...

I know. Just thinking out loud on how bizarre that would be given the history involved...

What happened with Smith and Pearl?

You know what went down with Smith and Pearl right? I don't see any way that will happen...

 

Is this kid from Tennessee who committed to Buzz and then had Bruce take his scholly away?

I've heard he is transferring to Tennessee....This kid is shady....

I've heard he is transferring to Tennessee....This kid is shady....

I don't know if he is shady but the whole situation sounds shady.

I don't know if he is shady but the whole situation sounds shady.

 

Throughout the recruitment process last year he constantly said that he wanted to stay close to his ill father.....The obvious choices are Memphis, Tennessee, or Kentucky, but Smith goes to Iowa....He's from Tennessee mind you. Now he transfers to play for the very coach who he absolutely hates???

 

Both he and the whole situation are shady.

Is this kid from Tennessee who committed to Buzz and then had Bruce take his scholly away?

Almost. He asked out of his LOI and Pearl said no. That forced him to prep and Pearl replaced him with a UMW transfer. Smith to UT would flat out boggle my mind...

Throughout the recruitment process last year he constantly said that he wanted to stay close to his ill father.....The obvious choices are Memphis, Tennessee, or Kentucky, but Smith goes to Iowa....He's from Tennessee mind you. Now he transfers to play for the very coach who he absolutely hates???

You forgot UC who finished #2 last spring... ;)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.