April 23, 200719 yr That's still up in the air. But I have had 3 people I trust say it's not UT... Where is it?
April 23, 200719 yr Where is it? Like I said, it's tough to say at this point. I'll keep you updated when I'm allowed...
April 23, 200719 yr Memphis is the obvious place. Coach Cal was right on the door step of his initial recruiting.. and he wants to be in TN near his dad.
April 23, 200719 yr Memphis is the obvious place. Coach Cal was right on the door step of his initial recruiting.. and he wants to be in TN near his dad. How close is Pulaski, TN to Knokville and Memphis???
April 23, 200719 yr How close is Pulaski, TN to Knokville and Memphis??? 4 hours........ I wonder how Smith will take that. It's far, but it's not.
April 23, 200719 yr Heck Knoxville is just under 4 hours away..... his closest option would actually be Vandy.
April 23, 200719 yr Heck Knoxville is just under 4 hours away..... his closest option would actually be Vandy. So if it was really all about his dad.......................
April 23, 200719 yr So if it was really all about his dad....................... It's very blurry if you ask me. 4 hourd drive to Memphis/Knoxville, which really isn't that bad. But Vandy is closest.... his dad will get him playing next year, but I think he is going to the school that he wants.
April 23, 200719 yr It's very blurry if you ask me. 4 hourd drive to Memphis/Knoxville, which really isn't that bad. But Vandy is closest.... his dad will get him playing next year, but I think he is going to the school that he wants. Sounds about right... :walk:
April 23, 200719 yr Couldn't the NCAA tell him he must go to the school closest to home in order to be eligible next season?
April 23, 200719 yr Couldn't the NCAA tell him he must go to the school closest to home in order to be eligible next season? No...
April 23, 200719 yr No... So regardless of where he goes he'll be able to play next season because of his dad?
April 23, 200719 yr So regardless of where he goes he'll be able to play next season because of his dad? Only with a NCAA committee hearing and proof that it's legit. It's not like Smith will get free choice on any place closer than Iowa...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.