Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tyler Smith to transfer from Iowa

Featured Replies

Only with a NCAA committee hearing and proof that it's legit. It's not like Smith will get free choice on any place closer than Iowa...

 

 

Gotcha....So him going (theoretically) somewhere like UCLA would definitely not allow him to play next season.

  • Replies 89
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In the Knoxville paper yesterday it said he was UT's to lose or pass on...

In the Knoxville paper yesterday it said he was UT's to lose or pass on...

That's way off from everything I'm told.

 

1. There is a ton of bad blood between the Smith "camp" and Pearl.

 

2. There is no chance UT would pass if they could get him.

 

The UT papers aren't in the loop on this one IMO...

Gotcha....So him going (theoretically) somewhere like UCLA would definitely not allow him to play next season.

Right...

That's way off from everything I'm told.

 

1. There is a ton of bad blood between the Smith "camp" and Pearl.

 

2. There is no chance UT would pass if they could get him.

 

The UT papers aren't in the loop on this one IMO...

 

They had a quote from Smith in the paper that said his desire was to be a Volunteer.

They had a quote from Smith in the paper that said his desire was to be a Volunteer.

I saw that. He said the same to Rivals. If it happens I'll be more than shocked...

I saw that. He said the same to Rivals. If it happens I'll be more than shocked...

 

I don't know anything more than what I read on the front page of the Knoxville sport's section, but that is what they had in there. Of course, they could have "wishful" thinking in the hometown paper, too.

I saw that. He said the same to Rivals. If it happens I'll be more than shocked...

 

Can't say i'd be shocked. Tennessee has had some pretty good success under Pearl. And maybe they have patched things up. There has been some time for it to heal and Pearl looks like a pretty sly talker.

Can't say i'd be shocked. Tennessee has had some pretty good success under Pearl. And maybe they have patched things up. There has been some time for it to heal and Pearl looks like a pretty sly talker.

Things are not healed. That I know for sure...

Things are not healed. That I know for sure...

 

Then why is he "considering them" or letting his name being rumored to them? He sounds like he is sitting a chess table and moving very slow, and quietly.

I'm hearing we should know something by this weekend...

I hope he gets to spend valuable time with his father, the rest is just small details.

I hope he gets to spend valuable time with his father, the rest is just small details.

I'm sure this will come off as a bit harsh, but if that was really priority #1 he wouldn't have went to Iowa to begin with...

Dave Telep from Scout is one of the guys that said early he was going to UT. It now seems he is confirming UT is out. Hmmm....

If he gets the waiver to play right away he will be a Bearcat IMO...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.