April 21, 200719 yr Smith will be 22 by the time he returns to the court as a sophomore. That will be what should have been his SR year if Pearl released him from the LOI two years ago...
April 21, 200719 yr Smith will be 22 by the time he returns to the court as a sophomore. That will be what should have been his SR year if Pearl released him from the LOI two years ago... That is amazing this day and age in college basketball being that two years ago 17 and 18 year olds were already in the league. Wasn't Smith looking at Pitt very hard last year along with UK, and Iowa? Why are they no longer a player? Distance?
April 21, 200719 yr That would make a lot more sense... The Tennessee people are swearing they have him coming to Knoxville, and he won't have to sit out a year. Trying to get some lead way from the NCAA cause his dads cancer.
April 22, 200719 yr I'm pretty confident he's not going to UT... What's this all about... http://tennessee.rivals.com/default.asp?SR=rivalsFP
April 22, 200719 yr What's this all about... http://tennessee.rivals.com/default.asp?SR=rivalsFP Interesting read and goes 100% against what I was told tonight. I guess we'll find out soon enough...
April 23, 200719 yr I guess with his fathers health issues there is a chance he could go to UT and play right away. I just can't see it. Pearl screwed the kid over big time... How?
April 23, 200719 yr How? There is a medical exemption that allows you to move close to an ill parent with no transfer penalty...
April 23, 200719 yr Two more well connected people confirmed what I heard last night... That he is not going to UT right? So where do they think he is headed.
April 23, 200719 yr That he is not going to UT right? So where do they think he is headed. That's still up in the air. But I have had 3 people I trust say it's not UT...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.