Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What if Billy G pulls a Tubby....

Featured Replies

  • Replies 40
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wins a Title in the first year? :confused: Let me say I don't think it will happen but.........:sssh:

 

Will they say " He won with Tubby's players!"

 

Only if all of Tubby's recruits are the ones winning Billy G's championship I could see that but not if his recruits come in and play a big role in winning a title.

If he wins, even with "Tubby's players", at least he's winning. Tubby didn't win over the top with "Tubby's Players".

With these players, if he wins it, he will be heralded throughout the land.

I don't think and am not saying that he will win the NC next season but "these players" are much better than some give them credit for.;)

 

JMO

I don't think and am not saying that he will win the NC next season but "these players" are much better than some give them credit for.;)

 

JMO

 

I agree, but Tubby sure didn't produce with them.

Jasper and Stevenson have said they are staying. I have not seen a quote from Porter.

I also heard Jodie Meeks was thinking of transferring as well. Anyone else heard this?

I agree, but Tubby sure didn't produce with them.

Tubby is gone (to the delight of the bashers on here), I wonder how many Tubby bashing post or "cut" comments :rolleyes: that we will read about him. I supported Tubby and still do but I am not going to be bringing anything up. Lets get behind Gillispie and move foward. :ylsuper:

Given the present circumstances, if Billy wins an NCAA title next year they may rename the arena after him.:D

 

 

It would be a pretty amazing feat if he done so...

I also heard Jodie Meeks was thinking of transferring as well. Anyone else heard this?

 

Nope. Meeks' comments, while very limited, have been rumored that he is disappointed that Tubby is gone, but that he came to play basketball for UK and intends to stay. I have heard nothing to lead me to believe that my favorite UK player since Chuck Hayes will be wearing anything but UK Blue/White for the next 3 seasons!

The best thing that Tubby has done for Billy G., is staying until Bobby Perry And Sheray Thomas graduated.

 

Dont forget about Woo :thumb:

Tubby inherits an experienced team that had been in the finals for 2 straight years. This team hasnt been past the sweet 16 in a couple of years. 98' a combination of Tubby's coaching and Pitino's players. 08' Billy wins 25+ games or gets into the final 4, its all Billy doing something with Tubby's players that Tubby couldnt do.

Tubby is gone (to the delight of the bashers on here), I wonder how many Tubby bashing post or "cut" comments :rolleyes: that we will read about him. I supported Tubby and still do but I am not going to be bringing anything up. Lets get behind Gillispie and move foward. :ylsuper:

 

When Tubby's name is in the title of the thread, its not a "cut" comment. Its the truth.

 

Pitino got the previous two teams to the championship game.

 

Tubby got the his previous two teams to the second round.

 

IF Billy G were to win a Title (or just get to the Final Four) he would clearly be producing something that Tubby was unable to do. Thats not an insult, a shot, or a cut, its the truth.

After RP's thread, I had to do a doubletake when reading this title... :walk: :walk: :sssh:

When Tubby's name is in the title of the thread, its not a "cut" comment. Its the truth.

 

Pitino got the previous two teams to the championship game.

 

Tubby got the his previous two teams to the second round.

 

IF Billy G were to win a Title (or just get to the Final Four) he would clearly be producing something that Tubby was unable to do. Thats not an insult, a shot, or a cut, its the truth.

:sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.