Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Updates from Recruiting!!

Featured Replies

Get over yourself already........

I work very hard at what I do. And I'll leave it at that...

  • Replies 169
  • Views 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It would make sense for Jai to be taking a visit. It's fun to see you guys get the jolt I got when Mick was hired last year. It's quite refreshing to go from "old school" to the new age of big time recruiting...

 

 

:thumb: I agree. UK may not end up with any of these guys, but the recruiting outlook and approach is just as you said, "refreshing", to see.

It would make sense for Jai to be taking a visit. It's fun to see you guys get the jolt I got when Mick was hired last year. It's quite refreshing to go from "old school" to the new age of big time recruiting...

I am loving it.

This is my opinion again, but I also think Lucas is a lock for Kentucky. Patterson, on the other hand, is a tough one. I think a verbal from Jai gives Kentucky the advantage with Florida, obviously.

I've been gone for a week and might have missed it, but is there any chance we see Papa Lucas on staff???

Was just informed by my brother, who is a UK student, that he and his girlfriend went to eat today/tonight and Coach G. was in the restaurant with none other than Jai and John Lucas......Now I have no way of knowing how much truth there is to it, but he is not someone who would make that kinda thing up, and he follows the UK recruiting process very closely....

 

So Lucas is in Lexington before his trip to Gainesville?

I've been gone for a week and might have missed it, but is there any chance we see Papa Lucas on staff???

 

From everything I've heard, no way, no how.

I work very hard at what I do. And I'll leave it at that...

Just keep in mind that there are those on here that really enjoy your hard work.

Give him a break....

 

He is the only BIG TIME credible source on here about things other than UK and IMHO makes this place relevant if you want to know about anything other than high school sports.......

 

 

I agree, if you want info on a high school recruit, GT is the person to ask and if he doesn't know it I'm sure he has the resources to get it.

So Lucas is in Lexington before his trip to Gainesville?

 

 

That's what I was told, but no one really knows.

I've been gone for a week and might have missed it, but is there any chance we see Papa Lucas on staff???

 

Haven't heard any word on it, but I wouldn't rule it out.

:thumb: I agree. UK may not end up with any of these guys, but the recruiting outlook and approach is just as you said, "refreshing", to see.

I still find it a bit funny how people blasted me for saying Tubby and Huggs were built from the same coaching "cloth". Yes Tubby had fewer character issues, but the structure and foundation of both were very similar...

 

Mick and Billy G are on the other end of the scale completely...

Just keep in mind that there are those on here that really enjoy your hard work.

 

Gametime is like a fungus, he grows on you over time.:D I have gone from thoroughly disliking his posts and AK avatar to now reading his posts like I do the newspaper for accurate information.

Give him a break....

 

He is the only BIG TIME credible source on here about things other than UK and IMHO makes this place relevant if you want to know about anything other than high school sports.......

Just keep in mind that there are those on here that really enjoy your hard work.
I agree, if you want info on a high school recruit, GT is the person to ask and if he doesn't know it I'm sure he has the resources to get it.

 

 

Thank you...

 

Gametime is like a fungus, he grows on you over time.:D I have gone from thoroughly disliking his posts and AK avatar to now reading his posts like I do the newspaper for accurate information.

 

...I think... :lol:

I work very hard at what I do. And I'll leave it at that...

 

 

Geez, My coment could've used some sort of smiley I guess. I've been apart of this alot longer than my date reveals and I enjoy and find alot of GT's post very insightful. I give him a lot of crap, but usually Im just busting his chops.

 

Sometimes it's hard to convey the true meanig or intent of a post when you are just typing.

 

It's nice to know the flock was right by your side GT.:sssh:

 

Sorry I could not resist:cool:

Geez, My coment could've used some sort of smiley I guess. I've been apart of this alot longer than my date reveals and I enjoy and find alot of GT's post very insightful. I give him a lot of crap, but usually Im just busting his chops.

 

Sometimes it's hard to convey the true meanig or intent of a post when you are just typing.

 

It's nice to know the flock was right by your side GT.:sssh:

 

Sorry I could not resist:cool:

You aren't very good with those smileys over the years... :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.