Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Updates from Recruiting!!

Featured Replies

By the way, I don't care if you get paid to follow recruits or not. It's none of my business.

Golly... you follow JUCOs and this kid?

Fine. But in the process don't question who I keep regular tabs on if you don't want a reply...

  • Replies 169
  • Views 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
I never disputed your opinion, I just posted something he said yesterday and pointed out it's hard to say which way he leans at this point. You are the one that took issue with me following the kid over the last year. I said A&M was never in his top 2 and that's a fact. Always interested but more interested in bigger name programs. UK has a good shot to get him because Billy G worked hard early and now has the prestige Warren is looking for. You think he's leaning UK and I think his past history says it's too early to tell. Never did I make a snide remark about your opinion, just countered it with what I know of the kid...

 

1. I never said you disputed my opinion.

 

2. I didn't take issue with you following the kid. I said, "wow, you follow all of the JUCOS and this kid?"

 

3. I never said you made a snide remark about my opinion. In fact, you said I was making snide remarks about yours.

 

Fine. But in the process don't question who I keep regular tabs on if you don't want a reply...

 

I would assume you knew I didn't want an explanation. It was a joke because of how you follow recruiting. Maybe I should have made it a little more obvious.

 

 

--

Kentucky would be in good shape if they land him, however. That would be possibly two five star players in the 2009 class.

If I misunderstood you, my bad. It's very possible I'm still a bit on edge after the week I've had. I was simply giving what I have been close to on Willie Warren and his recruitment. I just got done talking to someone that will be interviewing him at the Kingswood event (and has spoken to him in the past) a few minutes ago and it is important news that the Jayhawks offered Roetini Clarke. At this point they are considered a package deal and Kansas is pulling the full court press with the offer...

 

Also Warren is an 08 recruit. He's at #13 right now on Rivals but I can easily see him moving up after this AAU season...

  • Author
If I misunderstood you, my bad. It's very possible I'm still a bit on edge after the week I've had. I was simply giving what I have been close to on Willie Warren and his recruitment. I just got done talking to someone that will be interviewing him at the Kingswood event and has spoken to him in the past a few minutes ago and it is important news that they offered Roetini Clarke. At this point they are considered a package deal and Kansas is pulling the full court press with the offer...

 

Also Warren is an 08 recruit..

 

Understandable. Sorry for the argument. Hopefully, we can continue to share recruiting information..

 

Yes, Warren is 08. I was thinking about Williams for 09' when I mentioned the five star probability.

  • Author
Yes. The Kansas offer isn't being reported yet as it just happened in the last day or two...

 

http://rivalshoops.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?pr_key=51436&sport=2

 

The Kansas offer would be a big one for Clarke, because most of the teams aren't exactly the Kentucky, Kansas, and Dukes of the world. This is a lot like the Jai Lucas/Patrick Patterson package that Kentucky is trying to get.

Was just informed by my brother, who is a UK student, that he and his girlfriend went to eat today/tonight and Coach G. was in the restaurant with none other than Jai and John Lucas......Now I have no way of knowing how much truth there is to it, but he is not someone who would make that kinda thing up, and he follows the UK recruiting process very closely....

Was just informed by my brother, who is a UK student, that he and his girlfriend went to eat today/tonight and Coach G. was in the restaurant with none other than Jai and John Lucas......Now I have no way of knowing how much truth there is to it, but he is not someone who would make that kinda thing up, and he follows the UK recruiting process very closely....

 

 

Possibly getting ready to sign an LOI??

Possibly getting ready to sign an LOI??

 

 

Well....He's making a visit to the Gators this weekend, so maybe they were stopping in on their way to Gainsville.....As I said, I have no confirmation on this other than it was my brother who told me. So please everyone take it with a grain of salt.

The Kansas offer would be a big one for Clarke, because most of the teams aren't exactly the Kentucky, Kansas, and Dukes of the world. This is a lot like the Jai Lucas/Patrick Patterson package that Kentucky is trying to get.

Clarke is a Lee Humphrey type player. He has developed a great chemistry with Warren on the AAU circuit and he can knock down jumpers from any spot on the floor...

Fine. But in the process don't question who I keep regular tabs on if you don't want a reply...

 

 

 

 

Get over yourself already........

Well....He's making a visit to the Gators this weekend, so maybe they were stopping in on their way to Gainsville.....As I said, I have no confirmation on this other than it was my brother who told me. So please everyone take it with a grain of salt.

It would make sense for Jai to be taking a visit. It's fun to see you guys get the jolt I got when Mick was hired last year. It's quite refreshing to go from "old school" to the new age of big time recruiting...

Get over yourself already........

 

Give him a break....

 

He is the only BIG TIME credible source on here about things other than UK and IMHO makes this place relevant if you want to know about anything other than high school sports.......

  • Author

This is my opinion again, but I also think Lucas is a lock for Kentucky. Patterson, on the other hand, is a tough one. I think a verbal from Jai gives Kentucky the advantage with Florida, obviously.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.