April 14, 200719 yr Do you feel there is any chance of UK landing Patters and Lucas or at least one of them? The longer this draggs out the worse the feeling I have on this one but on the other side the longer they wait the longer Billy G has to sell HIMSELF to them. It's hard to get a read on either at this point. If I hear anything you guys will be the first to know...
April 14, 200719 yr Author I think Lucas will sign with Kentucky, no matter what Patterson does. Now, I don't know if Patterson will be here or not. If not, and Gillispie doesn't get any more unknown recruits or Pettigrew, Kentucky will have maybe 4 scholarships next season. That would be huge. The '08 class could be a huge one. Possibilities at this stage would be Willie Warren, Darius Miller, Drew Gordon, and Al-Farouq Aminu. Not saying those are all Kentucky leans, but all are interested in Kentucky. Rivals says that Drew Gordon has a scholarship offer, the only offer he has receieved, and it is from Kentucky under Tubby Smith.
April 15, 200719 yr Yancey Gates is going to verbal tomorrow. It looks good for UC but Georgetown and IU are still in the mix...
April 16, 200719 yr Author Updates: Willie Warren "He's wants me to commit now, but my mom wants me to wait," said Warren, who averaged 24.7 points, 4.7 assists and 4.0 rebounds per game as a junior. "He has told me that I can make an impact right away... Kentucky's a school I'm very interested in." ---Does that mean he would commit if his mom wanted him to hurry up with it? http://news.kypost.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070416/SPT0202/704160343/1017/NEWS02
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.