Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Updates from Recruiting!!

Featured Replies

The way you READ it is what's crazy...

 

You also used the word "any" which means every school. Most good coaches leave because they want to pursue something else, not because people want them to leave. If Tubby would have landed 1 or 2 more quality big athletic players he would still be at Kentucky and most would be happy with him IMO.

  • Replies 169
  • Views 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You also used the word "any" which means every school. Most good coaches leave because they want to pursue something else, not because people want them to leave. If Tubby would have landed 1 or 2 more quality big athletic players he would still be at Kentucky and most would be happy with him IMO.

Nice try. WEAK...

Nice try. WEAK...

 

Not as weak on you backing off from your original bold statement.

 

Also I am sure there are more than those guys I mentioned who are being successful after coaching at a place for 10 years. But I don't follow all the mid major programs that closely.

 

But for your enjoyment we can go ahead and add Gary Williams has been around for a while. Also Ernie Kent, John Brady, and Mark Gottfried are all very close. Thats just off the top of my head.

Not as weak on you backing off from your original bold statement.

There was a key word in that statement that I bolded just 5 posts ago. Do you have reading comprehension problems???

Can we turn this back into a "Updates from Recruiting," please?

Ask LMB... ;)

On a side not....the weather here in KY today is 45 and rainy with a chance at snow flurries, the weather in Gainsville today last I saw was 88 and sunny. Girls in G-strings or girls in coveralls, I guess it depends on Jai Lucas' preference on that one:D

I'm hearing as long as McClain gets a qualifying ACT score today he will be a Bearcat.

 

I also expect Mick to get a verbal from 5 star 08 PF Yancey Gates in the next week or two...

I'm hearing as long as McClain gets a qualifying ACT score today he will be a Bearcat.

 

I also expect Mick to get a verbal from 5 star 08 PF Yancey Gates in the next week or two...

 

 

A couple more years he'll have the Bearcats in round of 8 if he keeps working it like he is.

A couple more years he'll have the Bearcats in round of 8 if he keeps working it like he is.

Mick is looking for two games past that... :D

Mick is looking for two games past that... :D

 

 

Are any of these guys he's been recruiting shot blockers like Martin was. That guys was like a tennis racket around the rim.

Are any of these guys he's been recruiting shot blockers like Martin was. That guys was like a tennis racket around the rim.

That's the book on McClain. He has a lot of work to do on his offensive game, but he's a beast on the boards and blocking shots...

That's the book on McClain. He has a lot of work to do on his offensive game, but he's a beast on the boards and blocking shots...

 

 

Do you have any word on the UK recruiting front?

Do you have any word on the UK recruiting front?

After being gone all week I'm still trying to catch up on everything. I do have a friend that will be talking with Willie Warren next weekend at the Kingswood event in Texas. He's gotten tight with Willie over the past few months so I should have a better grasp on where UK stands with him...

After being gone all week I'm still trying to catch up on everything. I do have a friend that will be talking with Willie Warren next weekend at the Kingswood event in Texas. He's gotten tight with Willie over the past few months so I should have a better grasp on where UK stands with him...

 

 

Do you feel there is any chance of UK landing Patters and Lucas or at least one of them? The longer this draggs out the worse the feeling I have on this one but on the other side the longer they wait the longer Billy G has to sell HIMSELF to them.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.