Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Updates from Recruiting!!

Featured Replies

Chances we land everyone except Patterson now with Coach G in charge???

 

If I had to guess (I have no inside information whatsoever), I would say they get Lucas, Pettigrew, and fill the final spot with a JUCO Center....

  • Replies 169
  • Views 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully Coach G has some great JUCO connections.

Recruiting takes passion and you have to be persistent. Also have to be willing to work and put in the time to do it.

I think Coach G will do all of those things. I am pumped with this hire!!!

Billy G is a complete madman.

I would not be surprised at all if G Funk signs Patterson, Lucas, and another big name recruit. I think its a lock that Patterson and Lucas are a package deal at whatever school they end up at. They became good friends at the McDonald's stuff and John Lucas has been telling his son the rewards of having a dominant big man and a dominant point guard on the same team.

I would not be surprised at all if G Funk signs Patterson, Lucas, and another big name recruit. I think its a lock that Patterson and Lucas are a package deal at whatever school they end up at. They became good friends at the McDonald's stuff and John Lucas has been telling his son the rewards of having a dominant big man and a dominant point guard on the same team.

 

 

They've been good friends for awhile, not since the AA game. If Patterson goes to Duke or WV, Lucas doesn't follow...probably not to UF either.

They've been good friends for awhile, not since the AA game. If Patterson goes to Duke or WV, Lucas doesn't follow...probably not to UF either.

 

I say G Funk reels them in and we go from laughing stock to top 10 next season.

Please, please, don't ever use the term "G Funk" on BGP again. That is horrible. :creepy:

Please, please, don't ever use the term "G Funk" on BGP again. That is horrible. :creepy:

 

I was wondering if you were LRCW would call me out on that first, LOL.:banana:

Burn it and bury it. :D

I say G Funk reels them in and we go from laughing stock to top 10 next season.

 

UK is nowhere near a laughing stock. The behavior of some fans has gotten more attention than the team's performances. However, I agree that this man seems to be a workaholic. His response to Jerry Tipton about how he would react to being second guessed was a classic. 'Jerry, didn't I tell you that I was married before? I'm not married now so I know all about being second guessed.' I don't know if we will top 10, but I think Billy Clyde will reenergize the kids and the program by infecting them with his work ethic and enthusiasm. He looks like a kid in a candy store who has been outside looking thru the window, waiting for the doors to the store to open. Well, the doors are open now Billy Clyde, .. WELCOME TO OUR HUMBLE ABODE!

First Donovan was coming to UK. Now, all of these recruits. I guess the cycle continues for UK fans.

UK is nowhere near a laughing stock. The behavior of some fans has gotten more attention than the team's performances. However, I agree that this man seems to be a workaholic. His response to Jerry Tipton about how he would react to being second guessed was a classic. 'Jerry, didn't I tell you that I was married before? I'm not married now so I know all about being second guessed.' I don't know if we will top 10, but I think Billy Clyde will reenergize the kids and the program by infecting them with his work ethic and enthusiasm. He looks like a kid in a candy store who has been outside looking thru the window, waiting for the doors to the store to open. Well, the doors are open now Billy Clyde, .. WELCOME TO OUR HUMBLE ABODE!

 

I highly respect anyone that can send 4,000 text messages on a cell phone in 30 days.

First Donovan was coming to UK. Now, all of these recruits. I guess the cycle continues for UK fans.

 

In hindsight, I think we might have a better hire than Donovan. I am very pleased with things at this point.

I highly respect anyone that can send 4,000 text messages on a cell phone in 30 days.

 

No doubt.

I don't see Patterson signing with UK. I think he's at WV or Florida next year. I think Lucas is down to UK and Florida. Only Florida if Patterson signs there. Only UK if Patterson signs with WV.

 

As for Pettigrew and Knowles, one of the two will be at UK.

Walls will go away or walk on at UK.

Anthony McClain will go to UCONN because the Habeet has declared him self eligible for the draft.

 

I'm still not sold on DeAndre Jordan going to Texas A&M, if they let him out of his NLI I think he'd come to UK.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.