Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

McD's All-American Michael Beasley

Featured Replies

Beasley will go where Delonte Hill goes. Would Pitino poach another ace recruiter from Huggs???

  • Replies 39
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Where's that link that tracks flights in the US? Does anyone know what flight Beasley is on????

 

ConAir with Huggy bear!:sssh:

So far it looks like K State is not releasing any of the players that have signed yet. Tough on kids that for the most part pick schools based on who the coach is. I can see the point of view from both sides, tough all the way around.

Well my banker is out of town, and my guy at the news station isn't returning my calls, so I figured I'd ask around. :D :D

 

What about your comedian? You seem to be full of stale jokes...

ConAir with Huggy bear!:sssh:

 

Seat 1A: Cameron Poe

Seat 1B: Robert Huggins

I read somewhere that Kansas state will not release their LOI's.

It said in the newspaper today that they will not release their recruits until the AD hires a coach and discusses it with him...

 

What are the odds that Huggs brings Hill with him to WVU and Beasley along with him???

 

And not to get off topic but, what about Billy Walker?

K-State has said that they intend to keep all of their signed players as punishment for Huggins leaving. Personally, I think this would be a low blow by the K-State administration to deprive kids of something they truely want and hold them hostage with their LOI's, but I guess they just don't want to lose great athletes.

 

So as of right now...

 

Bill Walker = Screwed

Michael Beasley = Screwed

 

The only thing that made Manhattan Kansas attractive to these guys were Huggins, so now whats going on in their heads? If K-State sticks by its word and doesn't allow Walker to transfer and Besley to drop LOI, then I look for Walker to go via draft, and who knows with Beasley.

 

This one is going to be interesting.

Not to rile the Card fans up, or to get them on the edge of their seats like we Kentucky fans were waiting for a coach. BUT, and I say but,.........Beasley did shoot alfully well in Freedom Hall. Not too mention that Red looked pretty good on him. :sssh:

 

Wouldn't you guys just love to have him? :D

 

Chances are you might, although I hope not.

K-State has said that they intend to keep all of their signed players as punishment for Huggins leaving. Personally, I think this would be a low blow by the K-State administration to deprive kids of something they truely want and hold them hostage with their LOI's, but I guess they just don't want to lose great athletes.

 

So as of right now...

 

Bill Walker = Screwed

Michael Beasley = Screwed

 

The only thing that made Manhattan Kansas attractive to these guys were Huggins, so now whats going on in their heads? If K-State sticks by its word and doesn't allow Walker to transfer and Besley to drop LOI, then I look for Walker to go via draft, and who knows with Beasley.

 

This one is going to be interesting.

I would love to see where K-State said they won't release these kids as punishment.

 

And as far as Walker this years draft isn't an option for him either. He can't go until 08. And someone correct me if I am wrong but they cannot stop him from transfering . He would just have to sit a year.

I would love to see where K-State said they won't release these kids as punishment.

 

And as far as Walker this years draft isn't an option for him either. He can't go until 08. And someone correct me if I am wrong but they cannot stop him from transfering . He would just have to sit a year.

 

 

I didn't mean my statement to come off as to where K-State were just doing it for punishment, that is just one of my own thoughts. All though I'm sure they are doing it somewhat to get at Huggs, I'm sure they do not want to lose good athletes either.

 

Sorry for the confussion, I guess my statement kind of ran together with my own opinion. In other words, all I meant was K-State said they would not allow kids out of their LOI's, and I feel this is partly due to the way Huggins jetted on them.

I didn't mean my statement to come off as to where K-State were just doing it for punishment, that is just one of my own thoughts. All though I'm sure they are doing it somewhat to get at Huggs, I'm sure they do not want to lose good athletes either.

 

Sorry for the confussion, I guess my statement kind of ran together with my own opinion. In other words, all I meant was K-State said they would not allow kids out of their LOI's, and I feel this is partly due to the way Huggins jetted on them.

:thumb: Their AD did say they usually did not release recruits from their LOI's but I think once it is all said and done they will if the kids want out.

  • Author
What about your comedian? You seem to be full of stale jokes...

 

Like I said, don't be so sour...:lol:

:thumb: Their AD did say they usually did not release recruits from their LOI's but I think once it is all said and done they will if the kids want out.

 

 

With the new coach and lead assistant named, I doubt they want to leave.

I would love to see where K-State said they won't release these kids as punishment.

 

And as far as Walker this years draft isn't an option for him either. He can't go until 08. And someone correct me if I am wrong but they cannot stop him from transfering . He would just have to sit a year.

 

I think that you are correct. He can always transfer if he wants but since he actually played for K-State last year he would have to sit out. Best for him to stay in Manhattan and go pro after next year.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.