Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

McD's All-American Michael Beasley

Featured Replies

Originally committed to K-State, Im hearing that since Huggy Bear left, he's wanting out of his LOI, and now wants to come to Louisville...Anybody heard anything about it?

  • Replies 39
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I read that yesterday. Not sure if there is much weight to it, but that would be pretty huge for UL.

Would be nice for Billy G to land this prize. He can offer him a starting spot, day one at UK.

  • Author

Not sure he'd want to go to UK...UofL was #2 on Beasley's list.

Would be great for the Cards if Pitino can reel him in? How many scholarships do the Cards have left?

  • Author
How many scholarships do the Cards have left?

 

I'm not sure...Im hearing that another one may open up because Jonathan Huffman may transfer...

Not sure he'd want to go to UK...UofL was #2 on Beasley's list.

 

Wouldn't that be #3?

  • Author
Wouldn't that be #3?

 

Not necessarily...

Didn't I read on here somewhere that Beasley and Sutton have both said they are package deals?

Originally committed to K-State, Im hearing that since Huggy Bear left, he's wanting out of his LOI, and now wants to come to Louisville...Anybody heard anything about it?

You're asking basketball fans on here about their sources??? :creepy:

This could be a late steal for someone if K State releases him (in which they should).

  • Author
You're asking basketball fans on here about their sources??? :creepy:

 

Well my banker is out of town, and my guy at the news station isn't returning my calls, so I figured I'd ask around. :D :D

Well my banker is out of town, and my guy at the news station isn't returning my calls, so I figured I'd ask around. :D :D
:lol:

I thought he said USC, NC State, FSU were places him and Sutton could go...

Where's that link that tracks flights in the US? Does anyone know what flight Beasley is on????

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.