Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

McD's All-American Michael Beasley

Featured Replies

With the new coach and lead assistant named, I doubt they want to leave.

Agreed.

  • Replies 39
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
With the new coach and lead assistant named, I doubt they want to leave.

That's the story that I heard from my twin....and I trust that "source"

It would be nice if K-State and West Virginia met up during the season somewhere

Not sure he'd want to go to UK...UofL was #2 on Beasley's list.

Well according to the implication of some UK fans on here and my father, you add the UK name with a good recruiting coach (which they now have, I am told)and they should be able to get whomever they choose.:sssh: ;):D

It would be nice if K-State and West Virginia met up during the season somewhere

NIT would be nice.:D

Well according to the implication of some UK fans on here and my father, you add the UK name with a good recruiting coach (which they now have, I am told)and they should be able to get whomever they choose.:sssh: ;):D

Sure...but not with 4 days left.

He stated Memphis, NC State and Florida St as 3 possible candidates if he were to try and opt out of his LOI...I didn't see ULs name in there anywhere, so, chances are he stays at KSt since Hill stayed on board, but, if he does decide to leave, those 3 are his top choices...I'd give UL about as much chance as UK, zero to none...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.