Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Donovan: UK or the NBA?

Featured Replies

My hunch came true.

The money people at UK had Donovan all but signed sealed and delievered.

It is obvious that Donovan had his eyes at the NBA and his agent has been fishing there for a while.

You were so right, brother. :thumb:

  • Replies 80
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My hunch came true.

The money people at UK had Donovan all but signed sealed and delievered.

It is obvious that Donovan had his eyes at the NBA and his agent has been fishing there for a while.

That's right, UK wanted him. And they were prepared to make there offer. (and they might have) That was pretty much the extent of it.

If it comes down to it...UK will bid close to NBA money.

Still backing that???

Still backing that???

 

:devil:

Wait, let me check.

 

Nope.

 

Rick Pitino's ego, like many others of mythical proportions, cannot be destroyed, only set back.

 

The equivalent of Rick Pitino's ego in terms of strength and epic power is Chuck Norris.

  • Author
That's right, UK wanted him. And they were prepared to make there offer. (and they might have) That was pretty much the extent of it.

More to it than that.

Just as Donovan had been scanning the NBA waters...there was a lot to the UK rumors.

More to it than that.

Just as Donovan had been scanning the NBA waters...there was a lot to the UK rumors.

You have said in the past he agreed (in principle) to a deal.

 

I said that was not true, and you said it was.

 

It was not.

^I guess we will never know for sure.

Don't be mad because he called it first ;)

He had a hunch. I knew it was going down, and knew the details... ;)

He had a hunch. I knew it was going down, and knew the details... ;)

 

I knew too. Billy Donovan's barber married my 3rd cousin and she called uncle Ralph who called my cousin Bob who talked to my grandmother who called and told me he had agreed in principle to coach the Magic.

I knew too. Billy Donovan's barber married my 3rd cousin and she called uncle Ralph who called my cousin Bob who talked to my grandmother who called and told me he had agreed in principle to coach the Magic.

Good for you... :rolleyes:

  • Author
You have said in the past he agreed (in principle) to a deal.

 

I said that was not true, and you said it was.

 

It was not.

Chief, you can call your sources close to Donovan, and I will call on mine.

Mine was directly linked to whole negotiation process, the money side.

I got info from the guy who led the charge for Donovan and the guy who had the money set up.

I spilled it right after BD decided to stay.

Principle of deal was money and other stipulations...once UK did that, then Donovan through the agent said he was coming.

This had gone on well before TUbby exited....just like the Magic deal for Donovan.

This is better than him coming to UK, now we dont have to pay him or try to beat him plus we may get some of his players who will defect.:D :D

Chief, you can call your sources close to Donovan, and I will call on mine.

Mine was directly linked to whole negotiation process, the money side.

I got info from the guy who led the charge for Donovan and the guy who had the money set up.

I spilled it right after BD decided to stay.

Principle of deal was money and other stipulations...once UK did that, then Donovan through the agent said he was coming.

This had gone on well before TUbby exited....just like the Magic deal for Donovan.

This is where you went wrong the whole time. Sure UK was ready and most likely offered whatever it was you said, it was never seriously considered on the other end.

 

Billy NEVER really entertained the idea of going to UK. I said it in the middle of it all then because it was straight from Billy's mouth. He had a "strong eye on the NBA", not UK.

 

You can have your link to the money side all you want, my link was Billy himself.

 

I'll believe him.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.