Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2007 St. Xavier

Featured Replies

I agree. Seeing 1 or 2 would be a surprise. Seeing 5 would make me think that Glaser has gone insane.

Or sane.

  • Replies 122
  • Views 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 is a ton of kids to be playing both ways...

 

I guess since the GURU said you had to be a St. X fan to make a bold prediction in the Bold Prediction thread he/she had to make thier BOLD PREDICTION here.

:laugh:

Could someone post X's schedule. Varsity, JV and Frosh if possible.

Or sane.

 

 

Sane for most yes. But in Glaser's case it would show mental instability as he has never been the type to do that. In fact were he to do that then I would suggest he retire soon, before he starts playing linemen at safety, kickers as centers and QB's as d-linemen.

 

That could get scary. :scared:

Don't you just love insanity! ;)

Could someone post X's schedule. Varsity, JV and Frosh if possible.

 

Varsity

8/24/2007 Ballard at St. Xavier, 7:30 PM

8/31/2007 Oldham County at St. Xavier, 7:30 PM

9/7/2007 Lexington Catholic at Lexington Catholic, 7:30 PM

9/14/2007 Male at Male, 7:30 PM

9/21/2007 Manual at Manual, 7:30 PM

9/28/2007 Trinity at Papa John's Cardinal Stadium, 8:00 PM

10/5/2007 Butler at St. Xavier, 7:30 PM

10/19/2007 PRP at St. Xavier, 7:30 PM

10/26/2007 Central at Central, 7:30 PM

11/2/2007 Covington Catholic at St. Xavier, 7:30 PM

 

JV

9/10/2007 Male at St. Xavier, 5:30 PM

9/17/2007 Manual at St. Xavier, 5:30 PM

9/24/2007 Trinity at St. Xavier, 5:30 PM

10/1/2007 Butler at Butler, 5:30 PM

10/15/2007 PRP at PRP, 5:30 PM

 

Frosh

9/13/2007 Male at St. Xavier, 5:30 PM

9/20/2007 Manual at St. Xavier, 5:30 PM

9/27/2007 Trinity at St. Xavier, 5:30 PM

10/4/2007 Butler at Butler, 5:30 PM

10/18/2007 PRP at PRP, 5:30 PM

 

:thumb:

X's frosh only have 5 games? WOW.

Last Year!!!!!!!!!!:madman:
And, even as bad as St. Xavier's "chemistry problems" were, they were still a very strong #3 ...

It should be a great year of fball at X this year, I can't wait to see the new stadium

X's frosh only have 5 games? WOW.

 

Hopefully some games will be added.

Much like you, I am really concerned about finding help for Gahm on the OL. Matt Smith may be one busy young man this season. Where have all the BIG BOYS gone?

 

Well, I'll tell you where one of them went. He went to Russell :fire: HS in Russell, KY. Ole' Seth Harvey, went to St X 1/2 his freshman year and then moved back to Russell. He help lead Russell to a state runner-up to Mercer Co. last year as a sophomore (he was 4th on the team in tackles). Now, he is moving back to St X. He'll be going there his Jr & Sr year. So you now have a 6'6" 300lb lineman to plug in where ever Glaser decides. :dancingpa

I had received a recent PM from a Tiger parent, who mentioned that he had heard the rumor that Seth Harvey was returning to St. X., and wanted to find out if it was true. Hopefully, you are correct in what you are saying, RedX. If this does prove to be true, then you get my nomination for best ever first post...WELCOME TO BGP!! :thumb:

And, even as bad as St. Xavier's "chemistry problems" were, they were still a very strong #3 ...

 

I'm guessing you mean St. X was #3 in 4A.

 

I would agree at the start of the year but not in the playoffs. I think Henry Clay could have knocked off St. X. Henry Clay was not as good as Male and obviously not as Trinity but I think Henry Clay could have beaten St. X.

I'm guessing you mean St. X was #3 in 4A.

 

I would agree at the start of the year but not in the playoffs. I think Henry Clay could have knocked off St. X. Henry Clay was not as good as Male and obviously not as Trinity but I think Henry Clay could have beaten St. X.

 

 

I have no doubt that they would have, having watched both teams play.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.