CovCath Bold Prediction Thread

theguru

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure Luke Stein will welcome it..

I'll take Buckley on a " Roll Over " on that one ! As the Road Runner goes ' BEEP , BEEP ........................................ GONE ........ !!!!!! I don't think Stein can catch Buckley ! Stein is good , but Buckley hits the hole fast and hard . I can see 150 yds + in that game .:scared:

I'll take Buckley on a " Roll Over " on that one ! As the Road Runner goes ' BEEP , BEEP ........................................ GONE ........ !!!!!! I don't think Stein can catch Buckley ! Stein is good , but Buckley hits the hole fast and hard . I can see 150 yds + in that game .:scared:

You might be right about that but I'll bet ya Cecil can catch him. Cecil is also playing LB this year....which is more his natural position.:thumb:

Now that is a BOLD prediction.

I keep hearing that the Colonels will have a bit of a down year. How many did they lose to graduation? How many starters are back?

There's 5 returning starters out of all 24 counting the kicker and punter, but the JV team had a great year last year and CovCath will reload fine. The majority of last year's senior class was exceptionally talented and started the year prior to that as juniors. For that reason it was very hard for any of last year's juniors to earn a starting spot, so a lot of people assume that means this years team isn't that good. However if you look at the success of last year's JV team and the talent of the younger guys that got playing time even though they didnt start, you will see that this year's team is being underestimated.

I think CCH will be fine this year, although they have only 4 returning starters they will still be on top in NKY. They will be the favorite to win the 5A state title next year, so teams will be looking to knock them off. They will have a very good LB core and DB's. As a fan I'm woried about the Line offensive and defensive side. I dont think they will have the size or speed of last years line, but Brossart will make them come close. They also will have very good WR's and RB's to go along with that great D. I can't wait to go back to watch them in Papa John's.

Go CCH!!