Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

CovCath Bold Prediction Thread

Featured Replies

I think CCH will be fine this year, although they have only 4 returning starters they will still be on top in NKY. They will be the favorite to win the 5A state title next year, so teams will be looking to knock them off. They will have a very good LB core and DB's. As a fan I'm woried about the Line offensive and defensive side. I dont think they will have the size or speed of last years line, but Brossart will make them come close. They also will have very good WR's and RB's to go along with that great D. I can't wait to go back to watch them in Papa John's.

 

Go CCH!!

You guys need to quit drinking the kool-aid.........:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

  • Replies 44
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys need to quit drinking the kool-aid.........:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

 

kool-aid? And by the way, Cecil can not catch Buckley.

To my fellow CovCath fans:

 

What's all this talk about favorites to win state? You sound like a Highlands fan! :dancingpa Show some modesty :D

I think CCH will be fine this year, although they have only 4 returning starters they will still be on top in NKY. They will be the favorite to win the 5A state title next year, so teams will be looking to knock them off. They will have a very good LB core and DB's. As a fan I'm worried about the Line offensive and defensive side. I don't think they will have the size or speed of last years line, but Brossart will make them come close. They also will have very good WR's and RB's to go along with that great D. I can't wait to go back to watch them in Papa John's.

 

Go CCH!!

 

You know this years CovCath 07 senior linemen had a huge, huge question mark on their backs. The "D-line" of the Team from Ft. Thomas was suppose to blow them away, even a lot of the CovCath faithful thought the "O" line was the weak link on the team. Most everybody knew that the QB, the RB's and the WR's would be something very special, but the poor "O" line, they were the big worry, the big question mark. How would the QB have time to throw the ball, how could the RB's even with their speed ever gain any yards with no holes. Well, by the end of the season, that weak no name "O line" was most probably the main reason why CovCath won the State Championship. For the most part Josh had plenty of time to throw to Bo, and Pete, and Buckley and Brown had holes to run through that you could drive a truck through, thanks to that Big Question mark of an "O line" that just about everybody thought was the weak link. So have faith, believe in the team and the players, give the 08 seniors a chance to prove that they too can play with that CovCath spirit, that will never die......

 

No bold prediction from me, just a promise! Anybody who sets foot on the same field/turf that CovCath does, will know that at the end of the game, they have been in a fight for their life......and it has been that way since 1967 and thats 40 years this upcoming season......

kool-aid? And by the way, Cecil can not catch Buckley.

He won't have to if Buckley can't get out of the backfield..... :p :p

He won't have to if Buckley can't get out of the backfield..... :p :p

If I were you, I wouldnt just be worried about Buckley, they have got some great WR/TE this year. They have a good mix between size and speed at those positions. Plus, their QB spot can take the ball and run with it too.

Plus, their QB spot can take the ball and run with it too.

I wouldn't be so sure of that- right now, it's a two-horse race between a scrambler and a pocket passer.

Either way though the QB that steps up and takes the starting position will imo have a very good season with the supporting cast they have around them

I wouldn't be so sure of that- right now, it's a two-horse race between a scrambler and a pocket passer.

 

Who is the "scrambler?"

Kyle Furnish

 

Thanks.

 

From the little I have seen and know about Coach B's offense, Kyle seems to be a solid candidate.

 

The ideal qb is Drew Ellison's clone. Great runner - good on the quick passes - TOUGH!

 

The ideal qb is Drew Ellison's clone. Great runner - good on the quick passes - TOUGH!

 

BTW (as I am sure that you know) Ellison will be coaching with Coach Rodenburg at Roger Bacon.

BTW (as I am sure that you know) Ellison will be coaching with Coach Rodenburg at Roger Bacon.

I heard that, but I wasnt sure if it was true or not.

I heard that, but I wasnt sure if it was true or not.

 

He's running their weight program and, I believe, will be the OC for the FROSH.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.