CovCath Bold Prediction Thread

theguru

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure there are a lot of CovCath fans that would love to hear all about the new Head Football Coach Dave Brossart. Well they are going to get their chance to hear it all from the Coach himself at 7:00 on Wednesday, March 28. Coach Brossart will be live on CovCath Internet Radio from 7:00 until about 8:00. We would love to have as many Colonel fans listen in and even email us at covcathiradio@fuse.net during the interview. Fans will learn all about where Coach Brossart's love for football began, his high school and college successes and of course, his path to CovCath. We'll also get to hear what Coach Brossart thinks of the 2007 CovCath Colonels. So could you please send this to the CovCath faithful for me? Thanks and don't forget to tune in!!!

CovCath Internet Radio

I know a group of Linebackers from that school in Fort Thomas that are drooling at the thought of a chance to get in some hits on a running game!

Of course they are. They were 0-2 last year.

Buckley will lay his share of hits on them as well.

Of course they are. They were 0-2 last year.

Buckley will lay his share of hits on them as well.

It's a new year big boy......How tall is Buckley about 5'6....:D You get us one year and you guys think you have our #... I DON'T THINK SO.......

It's a new year big boy......How tall is Buckley about 5'6....:D You get us one year and you guys think you have our #... I DON'T THINK SO.......

He is 5 11 im glad people in Ft. Thomas can estimate pretty good, being off by five inches isnt bad.:rolleyes:

Go Colonels:dancingpa :dancingpa

He is 5 11 im glad people in Ft. Thomas can estimate pretty good, being off by five inches isnt bad.:rolleyes:

Go Colonels:dancingpa :dancingpa

He also weighs 200+, and I'm sure he'll be happy to introduce himself to the LBs when he breaks the line of scrimmage.