Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

CovCath Bold Prediction Thread

Featured Replies

Remember, the only people that can make bold CCH predictions are Colonel supporters.

 

Anyone?

  • Replies 44
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CCH will employ an offense never seen at CCH and one I cannot remember seeing in NKY. It will be fun.

  • Author
CCH will employ an offense never seen at CCH and one I cannot remember seeing in NKY. It will be fun.

 

It is a run and shoot that runs more than it shoots.

I'm sure there are a lot of CovCath fans that would love to hear all about the new Head Football Coach Dave Brossart. Well they are going to get their chance to hear it all from the Coach himself at 7:00 on Wednesday, March 28. Coach Brossart will be live on CovCath Internet Radio from 7:00 until about 8:00. We would love to have as many Colonel fans listen in and even email us at [email protected] during the interview. Fans will learn all about where Coach Brossart's love for football began, his high school and college successes and of course, his path to CovCath. We'll also get to hear what Coach Brossart thinks of the 2007 CovCath Colonels. So could you please send this to the CovCath faithful for me? Thanks and don't forget to tune in!!!

 

CovCath Internet Radio

It is a run and shoot that runs more than it shoots.

 

My guess is the "run and shoot" label may mislead people.

I know a group of Linebackers from that school in Fort Thomas that are drooling at the thought of a chance to get in some hits on a running game!

 

 

It is a run and shoot that runs more than it shoots.
I know a group of Linebackers from that school in Fort Thomas that are drooling at the thought of a chance to get in some hits on a running game!

 

My grandma's drooling too ! I guess she's pretty excited also !:p

Cov Cath will have the player of the year in NKy in Brent Buckley as he will have a Monster year for the Colonels

Cov Cath will have the player of the year in NKy in Brent Buckley as he will have a Monster year for the Colonels

 

So I have heard.:thumb:

It is a run and shoot that runs more than it shoots.

 

In his interview tonight , he said the offense is based on Georgetown's offense.

I know a group of Linebackers from that school in Fort Thomas that are drooling at the thought of a chance to get in some hits on a running game!

 

Of course they are. They were 0-2 last year.

Buckley will lay his share of hits on them as well.

Of course they are. They were 0-2 last year.

Buckley will lay his share of hits on them as well.

It's a new year big boy......How tall is Buckley about 5'6....:D You get us one year and you guys think you have our #... I DON'T THINK SO.......

It's a new year big boy......How tall is Buckley about 5'6....:D You get us one year and you guys think you have our #... I DON'T THINK SO.......

He is 5 11 im glad people in Ft. Thomas can estimate pretty good, being off by five inches isnt bad.:rolleyes:

Go Colonels:dancingpa :dancingpa

He is 5 11 im glad people in Ft. Thomas can estimate pretty good, being off by five inches isnt bad.:rolleyes:

Go Colonels:dancingpa :dancingpa

I was being sarcastic...:D

He is 5 11 im glad people in Ft. Thomas can estimate pretty good, being off by five inches isnt bad.:rolleyes:

Go Colonels:dancingpa :dancingpa

 

 

He also weighs 200+, and I'm sure he'll be happy to introduce himself to the LBs when he breaks the line of scrimmage.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.