Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Randolph Morris...

Featured Replies

Has he played yet?

  • Replies 33
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Has he played yet?

No, and he probably doesn't want to either...

^^^ :laugh:

 

Well, I would like to know how he does in his first action at the pro level.

Perfect situation for Morris - he makes a lot of money and gets to be as lazy as usual every night!

 

 

 

:laugh: :laugh:

Perfect situation for Morris - he makes a lot of money and gets to be as lazy as usual every night!

 

 

Wish I could land a job like that..:lol:

Is Randolph's money guranteed for the 2 years(play or not)?

NBA contracts are guaranteed.

How can a player go straight from college ball to signing with an NBA team before the end of the semester?

 

He entered the NBA draft and was undrafted. When that happens, you cannot enter the draft again. Therefore, you are an unrestricted free agent. That is why Morris could have signed during the season if he wanted to.

1-8.jpg

 

Have we ever seen him this happy?

1-8.jpg

 

Have we ever seen him this happy?

I don't think I have ever saw him smile. This one looks like 1.6 million!!!!

He's smiling because he can afford the high quality gum now...

I couldnt quit smiling if I were getting 800 grand a year to ride the pine for the knicks...oh wait, its still the Knicks. I'd smile more if I were setting the bench for the Suns.

He's smiling because he can afford the high quality gum now...

 

Yeah, his mouthpiece is probably lined with gold now.

Randy has his first NBA point and rebound. 1-4 from the FT line.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.