Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Does Kentucky DESERVE an NCAA slot?

Does Kentucky DESERVE an NCAA slot? 136 members have voted

  1. 1. Does Kentucky DESERVE an NCAA slot?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I'm not offended but I think the reality of the situation is they deserve to be in.

They are in on my bracket for one reason alone. They got to 20 wins without getting fat on 200-336. UK played ONE team ranked over 200 in the RPI and won 13 top 100 games. Take away the one win against a 200+ team and UK still has 20 wins. If I had to guess UK has quite a few things going for them in the selection room. The worst loss is against RPI #67. Think about that for a minute. 11 losses and not one is to a bad team. I spend a lot of time looking at a teams "full picture" and there aren't many that look like this...

 

 

http://www.realtimerpi.com/rpi_357_Men.html

  • Replies 156
  • Views 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seems people can't grasp the concept of "Body of Work" when it comes to UK or Tubby.

 

By the way, is UK's resume better than it was last year. Last year this question would have been something to look at, but the field is not as strong this year.

I can buy that>:thumb: But both have done enough to DESERVE to be in, no matter what their expectations are.

 

 

Maybe by the hair of their chin, but with so much parity in the NCAA now, these resume's are looking less and less impressive. You know Duke's going to right the ship, because really how many bad seasons do they have, but you never know with Kentucky. I figured last year would be the last bad season we had for awhile.

It's amazing how someone is blasted for merely questioning UK's tournament credentials...I think you ALL need to realize that had the Cats lost to 'Bama and then lost today, their fingers would have been crossed on Sunday....

Do I think they deserve a bid? Probably, but not more so than many other teams..."Someone" that I talked to earlier said it best...A 20-win Kentucky gets in, no matter what...;)

BTW... that is impossible. If you lose you don't advance :D

^That is what I was thinking...HAHA

Im just saying...Less than a week ago, this was a VERY valid question, and IMO, it is still valid...I guess UK fans are offended at the fact that someone actually thinks the MildCats don't deserve a bid...

The person who posted the question only has bad things to say about UK... ever. That is my biggest problem with it.

The person who posted the question only has bad things to say about UK... ever. That is my biggest problem with it.

:thumb: He wasn't asking out of concern, he was asking out of hatred...

  • Author
The person who posted the question only has bad things to say about UK... ever. That is my biggest problem with it.

So people who don't like UK aren't allowed to voice an opinion?

 

Actually I can say 2 good things about UK

 

It's in Lexington and I'm in Louisville.

So people who don't like UK aren't allowed to voice an opinion?

 

Actually I can say 2 good things about UK

 

It's in Lexington and I'm in Louisville.

Sure you can voice an opinion, but I can take that opinion for what it's worth because no matter what the situation, you will be arguing against UK.

Sure you can voice an opinion, but I can take that opinion for what it's worth because no matter what the situation, you will be arguing against UK.

 

And over the last two seasons he would have a halfway valid argument.

Yea I guess everyone is right who is against UK...Any team in the nation who has the #1 SOS in the nationbut still has TWENTY-ONE wins never deserves to be in the tournament...

Yea I guess everyone is right who is against UK...Any team in the nation who has the #1 SOS in the nationbut still has TWENTY-ONE wins never deserves to be in the tournament...

 

With ZERO over ranked opponents...IMO, it's great they have the #1 SOS, but they didn't beat anybody they weren't supposed to...

With ZERO over ranked opponents...IMO, it's great they have the #1 SOS, but they didn't beat anybody they weren't supposed to...

Compare that to other "bubble" teams and its not even a question whether UK should get in or not.

^ Thats what i'm trying to do...

All you need to know is in post 106... ;)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.