Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Does Kentucky DESERVE an NCAA slot?

Does Kentucky DESERVE an NCAA slot? 136 members have voted

  1. 1. Does Kentucky DESERVE an NCAA slot?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Final Fours

Duke 10

UNC 9

Kansas 6.

That's actually 11.

  • Replies 156
  • Views 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It did say since UK won in 1978, which would begin in 1979.

 

If you include 1978 in it, Duke gets a bigger edge in Final Fours, but UK would jump up and tie them in national championships.

 

I think the numbers show Duke is in front in that time period, but yeah, dominant is probably strong. I do have to say I think that the period from 1986-1994 when Duke played in 7 Final Fours, 5 championship games, and won 2 titles was the most dominant period since UCLA.

I do have to say I think that the period from 1986-1994 when Duke played in 7 Final Fours, 5 championship games, and won 2 titles was the most dominant period since UCLA.

 

I agree. And it's likely not to be matched again under the current rules.

^ I agree with all of the above...sorry about the error.

We don't deserve it over Syracuse. They beat Georgetown, Marquette and had a 10-6 conference record.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.