Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Does Kentucky DESERVE an NCAA slot?

Does Kentucky DESERVE an NCAA slot? 136 members have voted

  1. 1. Does Kentucky DESERVE an NCAA slot?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

^ They are in....if I were the tourney committee...I would make an example and leave both them, and Duke home...but Duke has a better argument.

Make an example? I don't understand.

  • Replies 156
  • Views 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
^ They are in....if I were the tourney committee...I would make an example and leave both them, and Duke home...but Duke has a better argument.

 

Only slightly....

1 - 1-6, vs Top 25

2 - 4-6

3 - 7-1 vs Top 50

4 - 2-3 vs Top 100

 

 

These are my very quick rough estimates.

vs. 1-25:

UK: 1-6

Duke: 1-6

 

vs. 26-50:

UK: 4-3

Duke: 7-1

 

vs. 51-100:

UK: 8-1

DUKE: 2-3

 

 

Pretty impressive.

^ i would leave them both at home, to be honest...they both have higher expectations than their ability allows them to achieve...no sense offering false hope, with unreachable expectations.

^ i would leave them both at home, to be honest...they both have higher expectations than their ability allows them to achieve...no sense offering false hope, with unreachable expectations.

I can buy that>:thumb: But both have done enough to DESERVE to be in, no matter what their expectations are.

It's amazing how someone is blasted for merely questioning UK's tournament credentials...I think you ALL need to realize that had the Cats lost to 'Bama and then lost today, their fingers would have been crossed on Sunday....

 

Do I think they deserve a bid? Probably, but not more so than many other teams..."Someone" that I talked to earlier said it best...A 20-win Kentucky gets in, no matter what...;)

To quote you: If's and butts were candy and nuts........:D

To quote you: iIf's and butts were candy and nuts........:D

 

Im just saying...Less than a week ago, this was a VERY valid question, and IMO, it is still valid...I guess UK fans are offended at the fact that someone actually thinks the MildCats don't deserve a bid...

Im just saying...Less than a week ago, this was a VERY valid question, and IMO, it is still valid...I guess UK fans are offended at the fact that someone actually thinks the MildCats don't deserve a bid...

I'm not offended but I think the reality of the situation is they deserve to be in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.