Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Does Kentucky DESERVE an NCAA slot?

Does Kentucky DESERVE an NCAA slot? 136 members have voted

  1. 1. Does Kentucky DESERVE an NCAA slot?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Please note that I didn't say will they get one, I said do they DESERVE one.

 

I think they will get a bid based solely on the number of people that will follow them but I don't think they deserve one.

 

They have played a tough schedule but they have no signature wins. Their biggest win is probably against a struggling (at the time anyway) Louisville team. They have no wins against teams in the top 25.

 

The NCAA committee is supposed to take the results of the late games into effect and Kentucky has not done well. Add to that the fact that their wins against Alabama, Tennessee and LSU came without those teams best players.

 

I definately think that UK SHOULD be NIT bound.

  • Replies 156
  • Views 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would say you are wrong.

 

With the computer numbers they have, they are in.

  • Author
And you are defiantly wrong. They deserve it.

Why? What have they done on the court to EARN a bid? And I'm not defiant about anything.;)

  • Author
This thread is bogus.

Why?

 

Because someone has the audacity to question the almighty Wildcats NCAA credentials?

Why?

 

Because someone has the audacity to question the almighty Wildcats NCAA credentials?

 

There's no reason why they wouldn't get in. You're just trying to stirring the pot.

  • Author
There's no reason why they wouldn't get in. You're just trying to stirring the pot.

I gave valid reasons why I didn't think they should get in. What reasons to you have for thinking they should? Is UK above being questioned?

RPI--

UK: 9

UL: 35

 

SOS--

UK: 1

UL: 44

 

Non-Conf RPI--

UK: 5

UL: 74

 

Head-to-head--

UK: 1

UL: 0

 

vs. 1-25:

UK: 1-6

UL: 2-5

 

vs. 26-50:

UK: 4-3

UL: 0-1

 

vs. 51-100:

UK: 8-1

UL: 5-2

 

I'd say you better hope they get in.

#1 SOS

#2 OOC SOS

5 wins against RPI Top 50

Wins over Louisville, Indiana, Tennessee

Why? What have they done on the court to EARN a bid? And I'm not defiant about anything.;)

 

Simple they beat Louisville. :lol:

RPI--

UK: 9

UL: 35

 

SOS--

UK: 1

UL: 44

 

Non-Conf RPI--

UK: 5

UL: 74

 

Head-to-head--

UK: 1

UL: 0

 

vs. 1-25:

UK: 1-6

UL: 2-5

 

vs. 26-50:

UK: 4-3

UL: 0-1

 

vs. 51-100:

UK: 8-1

UL: 5-2

 

I'd say you better hope they get in.

 

And that pretty much ends this discussion...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.