Tubby tells team he's not going anywhere

CatchMeIfYouCan

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Carter is next on that list. The people that say we need more KY kids are kidding themselves.

We haven't agreed on anything since football season. I guess that's the CCHS/Brossart in us!!!! However, I agree that Carter is never going to live up to Kentucky standards. He's not good enough to be anything but a disappointment.

..."I know it's a tough job, probably the toughest job in college basketball as far as coaching," Perry said. "We know the pressures that come with that job. He's very qualified for what he does. He wouldn't be in this position if he wasn't."

Actually Bobby you aren't qualified to start at the 4 at UK yet here you are.

That is AWESOME:lol: :lol: :lol:

We haven't agreed on anything since football season. I guess that's the CCHS/Brossart in us!!!! However, I agree that Carter is never going to live up to Kentucky standards. He's not good enough to be anything but a disappointment.

:D :thumb: I hope he proves me wrong but I don't see him bein any better than Woo.

..."Coach is a really strong individual," Obrzut said. "He's been coaching basketball for 35 years. I'm not even that old. I know he cares a lot about us as players. He cares a lot about this program."

This quote probably sums up why I'll miss Woo the most out of the senior class...

:lol:

I've supported Tubby for a long time...but it's getting hard to continue that with so many ten loss seasons. That said, a good finish to the season (W vs GA and FL) a good showing in the SEC tourney (winning it) and a good run in the tourney (elite 8 or better) and I'll probably forget that I was ever upset :lol:.

I've supported Tubby for a long time...but it's getting hard to continue that with so many ten loss seasons. That said, a good finish to the season (W vs GA and FL) a good showing in the SEC tourney (winning it) and a good run in the tourney (elite 8 or better) and I'll probably forget that I was ever upset :lol:.

That makes two of us. :thumb:

ELITE 8 I'm still mad YOU MEAN FINAL FOUR!!!!!!:lol: :ylsuper:

Curious as to opinions on the appropriate loss total for UK...obviously 10 gets us upset...so what is acceptable? At one loss per month (Nov/Dec/Jan/Feb) and allowing one loss per tourney (SEC/NCAA), since you certainly can't expect a promise of titles every year, we would have 6. Would 6 or less per year keep a coach at UK out of the hot seat indefinitely?

One thing I have been contemplating is has KY boys been a problem for UK.

They took Barbour and when KY played Vandy, the Byars kid said he was considering hard on KY when Barbour committed the scholly went to him.

Sparks filled a spot that got in the way of recruiting others.

Carter as mentioned below.

Rondo created problems.

Stockton was a scholly that ended up not producing.

Carrier was another one.

It seems that the KY players Tubby ends up with is less than more.

delte