Vanderbilt 67 Kentucky 65

TheDeuce

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No reason why should have lost this game...Stupid turnovers by the upper classman. Cradley, Crawford, and Thomas at the end of game..I saw where people said Bradley was a ball hog for taking that shot, but not much you can do in 9 second, it was a good look he just flat out missed it. Stupid decisions by the whole team cost the team AGAIN today...

Bradley didn't even look for a teammate. He was going to take the final shot come hell or high water.

21 turnovers.

3 shot clock violations in the second half alone.

Two laughable sets to close the game.

Can't get a defensive rebound off a free throw? Allow them to get it and score for their first lead.

Morris to bench with 8:17 remaining and doesn't return til around 3 minutes to go. UK in halfcourt did nothing but a perimeter weave for 7 minutes.

Can't turn it over and give Vandy something like 17 more shots.

Meeks going out hurt...

Frustrating..

I dont want a 3rd place finish and have to possibly face LSU in the first round.

4 straight losses to Vandy.

Nothing wrong with the leadership in this program?

Talk about a lack of identiy then this late in the year. Crawford looks so scared bringing the ball up the court. At least Jasper could have got the play running. If you think that was an OK decision, then UK is in dire trouble, your PG has to have the ball in his hands that late in the game.

What were you watching, the play got running

Another inexcusable loss...

1) 3 shot clock violations in 2nd half...some were right after timeouts

2) Ramel once again takes over down the stretch and coughs it up

3) Kentucky is 0-6 vs. ranked opponents...don't see why they are not a bubble team at best now with a real shot of missing the dance. They simply don't deserve to go based on performance

4) Kentucky has too much talent to be a reflection of #3 above

5) Does OTS have a single set play for crucial situtions? Nope, 10-under AAU teams with bad coaches have better sets than UK's stagnant offense

6) Kentucky shoots well once again and loses.

7) Randolph will struggle to make overseas basketball teams, too lazy, sorry, and to be honest, just not very athletic IMO.

8) Of all the dumb turnovers, Bobby Perry's passing is

9) OTS couldn't motivate vs. Alabama and I'm looking for reasons as to why there are not any better chances to score (x's and o's) when games are on the line vs. Vandy

10) Cats lose to GA and FLA this week, they are FINISHED, only get in if they win SEC tourney, which will not happen.

Stick a fork in this season.

Horrible coaching at the end...Crawford dribbles up the court and he is the worst ball handler on the team imo...After pounding the ball for about 10 seconds Crawford passes to SHEray Thomas 22 ft. from the basket...What is that?? Great play call with the game on the line...:rolleyes:

You certainly can argue the play call but Joe was about to be open if he could stay on his own two feet.

Did Crawford turn it over? I don't understand your point. Jasper had barely played all game and you want to put him in for the final play? UK has major issues at the PG spot, no arguing that.

The play was blown up when Craword crossed halfcourt, its not a comfortable feeling having Joe Crawford brining the ball up the court, and passing it to Sheray Thomas with 20 seconds left in the game. I just dont understand why Crawford would be brining the ball up the court, thats all. The last possession I was waiting for Wookash to dribble the ball pass the timeline...

I hope this game finally puts to rest any talk of Bradley running the point. He had 3 or 4 huge turnovers in the last 3-4 minutes of the game.

Morris can't leave soon enough IMO.

It's real hard to beat Vandy when Byers and Foster are shooting that well, but they had this one and blew it.

Meeks cramping up was the real dagger for the Cats. He was actually doing a good job at the point up until then.