Vanderbilt 67 Kentucky 65

TheDeuce

Why was Crawford bringing the ball up the court there with 25 seconds left? If anyone can convince me that was a good idea, Ill be shocked.

That wasn't the problem at all. Joe got knocked down after he set his screen, he was about to be open.

Bradley had turned the ball over a million times in the second half I don't blame Tubby for having Joe bring it up.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That wasn't the problem at all. Joe got knocked down after he set his screen, he was about to be open.

Bradley had turned the ball over a million times in the second half I don't blame Tubby for having Joe bring it up.

Talk about a lack of identiy then this late in the year. Crawford looks so scared bringing the ball up the court. At least Jasper could have got the play running. If you think that was an OK decision, then UK is in dire trouble, your PG has to have the ball in his hands that late in the game.

Well did you see anyone else open? I haven't seen the replay, but watching it live it didn't look like anyone was open anyways....

They know he's going to shoot regardless of situation there. They all went to the rim. Poor execution all around. No excuse for that effort with 9 seconds left all around...

Talk about a lack of identiy then this late in the year. Crawford looks so scared bringing the ball up the court. At least Jasper could have got the play running. If you think that was an OK decision, then UK is in dire trouble, your PG has to have the ball in his hands that late in the game.

Did Crawford turn it over? I don't understand your point. Jasper had barely played all game and you want to put him in for the final play? UK has major issues at the PG spot, no arguing that.