Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyle County 42 Saint Xavier 13

Who wins? 78 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 10/02/2026 at 11:00 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

40 minutes ago, theguru said:

I am interested in this game period. I think X has the ability to keep it close. If the Tigers will or not, we find out Friday night, lol.

I'm not convinced X can muster enough offense. I think full strength Boyle wins something like 28-10 or 28-14.

  • Replies 252
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • If you knew the kid, or was around the town in which the kid regularly plays you wouldn't say that. Every game he's played in, as well as multiple other events he stays after and takes pictures with t

  • He makes it a point every game to give my six year old son a high five in the Rebel walk, and to speak to him after the game. He's literally a hero to a lot of kids around this area. He stayed after t

  • Hopefully the adults close to him that do know him well have another heart to heart with him about controlling his emotions. At some point the lack of regulation hurts your future.

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, DevilMayCare said:

I'm not convinced X can muster enough offense. I think full strength Boyle wins something like 28-10 or 28-14.

Me either but even those scores are still competitive and will mean the starters play four quarters. I am interested in some good football.

52 minutes ago, Tigerpride94 said:

I would play Will Burmester and since he started against Trinity, he will probably be the starter.

He came in last year in the fourth quarter and had some success I believe. If I'm thinking of the right kid. Lol

  • Author
2 minutes ago, DearToday said:

He came in last year in the fourth quarter and had some success I believe. If I'm thinking of the right kid. Lol

Yes, that was him last year. They should have played him the whole game but they started Beau Artman who looked like a deer in headlights that game.

19 minutes ago, theguru said:

Me either but even those scores are still competitive and will mean the starters play four quarters. I am interested in some good football.

Same. A competitive game between these two brand names is good for all parties, including us.

  • Author

When you're good, no one wants to play you.

6 hours ago, DearToday said:

In regards to the game, wonder who trots out for QB under St X.? Seems like they've been giving multiple guys snaps to get the job done.

The first meaningful snaps Burmester got this year were against Trinity. I'm hoping he gets the start Friday.

6 hours ago, Tigerpride94 said:

When you're good, no one wants to play you.

I'm sure the Week 3 Home and Home is a typo, right? Surely he meant Home and Away?

37 minutes ago, Hungover_in_Andover said:

I'm sure the Week 3 Home and Home is a typo, right? Surely he meant Home and Away?

A lot of people refer to it as home and home, but yes the premise is correct one at our home one at your home. I've always thought it was weird too. Lol

Boyle and X have renewed for 27/28.

Here is one Shamrock pulling for St Xavier to win out in the regular season. The Rocks need the help in RPI ☘️😱

7 hours ago, thsrocks said:

Here is one Shamrock pulling for St Xavier to win out in the regular season. The Rocks need the help in RPI ☘️😱

Why?

Boyle County in a close one.

7 hours ago, BEChargers said:

Why?

More playoff home games for Trinity.

19 hours ago, Tigerpride94 said:

I have to wonder if Glaser will be on the field this week?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.