Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyle County 42 Saint Xavier 13

Who wins? 78 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 10/02/2026 at 11:00 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

39 minutes ago, Labman said:
  20 hours ago, Tigerpride94 said:

Doesn't hurt my feelings. I couldn't care less but could be a liability if flagged and he has a history since was ejected previously.

40 minutes ago, Labman said:
  20 hours ago, Tigerpride94 said:

Doesn't hurt my feelings. I couldn't care less but could be a liability if flagged and he has a history since was ejected previously.

His first ejection was having 2 personal fouls called against him for running his mouth. It wasn't due to excessive play.

You do not get ejected for a Personal Foul - unless they are deemed Flagrant.

You can have several PF's

Once again - USC FOULS are Non-Contact conduct.

2 USC fouls get you kicked.

  • Replies 252
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • If you knew the kid, or was around the town in which the kid regularly plays you wouldn't say that. Every game he's played in, as well as multiple other events he stays after and takes pictures with t

  • He makes it a point every game to give my six year old son a high five in the Rebel walk, and to speak to him after the game. He's literally a hero to a lot of kids around this area. He stayed after t

  • Hopefully the adults close to him that do know him well have another heart to heart with him about controlling his emotions. At some point the lack of regulation hurts your future.

Posted Images

15 hours ago, JIM SEYMOUR # 85 said:

I respectfully disagree.

That was about as egregious a foul as I have seen all year.

And, it's not a 'tit for tat' scenario.

Agree 100%, Jim. I am all for physical play, but there is no place for this type of play. It was totally unnecessary. Just tackle the guy.

24 minutes ago, 83wildcatFB said:

The fact that the Boyle people can't acknowledge that this is a problem is pretty concerning.

No kidding. The kid is apparently a hot head who needs to learn to control his emotions. Hopefully, for his sake, this pattern of behavior does not negatively affect his recruiting.

Hopefully the Tigers can lean on the running game to drive the ball and score some points. They cannot continue to come up empty-handed. They don't have to score 40 every game, but they have to be able to move the football, play keep-away from their opponents, and put up a fight offensively.

The Tigers really need to use this game as a springboard to Manual, which is a very important game for them.

On 9/27/2026 at 8:39 AM, Tigerpride94 said:

With the Seneca Driver controversy, he will be on the ref's radar and will need to be on good behavior to avoid getting a costly penalty to him and the team.

I'd say Haddix has or will drill that into him all of this week. Boyle has got to cut down on the penalties if they want to play deep into the playoffs. If they do I believe Boyle will win the game at X and not be challenged until October 30th.

I think this will be a good game and I can see either team winning this game. I will go with Boyle in a close one 22-21.

I wonder if the poor sportsmanship and behavior from Driver has hurt his chances of winning Mr. Football?

  • Author

Possible rain Friday night so that could be a factor with turnovers plus passing game.

11 minutes ago, Tigerpride94 said:

Possible rain Friday night so that could be a factor with turnovers plus passing game.

Good thing about the weather that it is the same for both teams.

Boyle Co. 28-14.

2 hours ago, Mr. Giggles said:

I think this will be a good game and I can see either team winning this game. I will go with Boyle in a close one 22-21.

I wonder if the poor sportsmanship and behavior from Driver has hurt his chances of winning Mr. Football?

I wouldn't be surprised.

Is that the sort of Role Model which should be put forward ????

Just asking .......

24 minutes ago, JIM SEYMOUR # 85 said:

I wouldn't be surprised.

Is that the sort of Role Model which should be put forward ????

Just asking .......

If you knew the kid, or was around the town in which the kid regularly plays you wouldn't say that. Every game he's played in, as well as multiple other events he stays after and takes pictures with the lines of kids waiting on him.

He'd be the first to tell you the Lexington Catholic suspension was his fault. He shouldn't have been cursing.

I don't think he had any intentions to hurt the kid from Ballard. If you go back and watch the rest of the game there's no extracurriculars at any point. I've tried to stay quiet on it all, but speaking like you personally know the kid and don't gets old.

I went with Boyle in the poll but I do think St. X can push the Rebels.

  • Author
16 minutes ago, DearToday said:

If you knew the kid, or was around the town in which the kid regularly plays you wouldn't say that. Every game he's played in, as well as multiple other events he stays after and takes pictures with the lines of kids waiting on him.

He'd be the first to tell you the Lexington Catholic suspension was his fault. He shouldn't have been cursing.

I don't think he had any intentions to hurt the kid from Ballard. If you go back and watch the rest of the game there's no extracurriculars at any point. I've tried to stay quiet on it all, but speaking like you personally know the kid and don't gets old.

Thanks for sharing. Unfortunately, people on outside don't get to see that side and just get to the social media view.

1 minute ago, Tigerpride94 said:

Thanks for sharing. Unfortunately, people on outside don't get to see that side and just get to the social media view.

He makes it a point every game to give my six year old son a high five in the Rebel walk, and to speak to him after the game. He's literally a hero to a lot of kids around this area. He stayed after the Rafferty's Bowl and took a lot of pictures with Bowling Green and O Cath kids as well.

I can say with 100% certainty there was no ill will for the kid from Ballard. I'm sure now in hindsight, he would've picked him up until they blew the whistle or tried to spin him down where it didn't look as bad (which he does in a play if you watch the highlight the team put out on Facebook).

This is all you'll hear from me now on the subject. I've spoken my peace about it.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.