Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Beechwood 42 Indian Hill (OH) 0

Beechwood vs Indian Hill 52 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Beechwood
      90%
    • Indian Hill
      9%

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 08/28/2026 at 11:00 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

45 minutes ago, FatNate said:

I don’t know much about Indian Hill. Who are their top players?

Their QB, Devlan Daniel, is the best baseball player in Ohio in the senior class, and Top 60 nationally. Also a terrific football player. He is the real deal.

Is a Mississippi State baseball commit, but could have been a college QB as well.

He and Fryman, combined, are worth 10x the price of admission on Friday.

  • Replies 79
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Three Blind Mice
    Three Blind Mice

    This will be one of the wealthier matchups in the country this week.

  • The Double Deuce
    The Double Deuce

    Their QB, Devlan Daniel, is the best baseball player in Ohio in the senior class, and Top 60 nationally. Also a terrific football player. He is the real deal. Is a Mississippi State baseball commi

  • Voice of Reason
    Voice of Reason

    A Beechwood running clock would be stunning - and awesome. I'm just hoping for a win.

Posted Images

Does anyone know if Beechwood Independent Schools Events is going to stream this game?

7 hours ago, Three Blind Mice said:

This will be one of the wealthier matchups in the country this week.

I reside in Fort Mitchell but we live paycheck to paycheck. I must be on the wrong side of Dixie Hwy! LOL

3 hours ago, SPKY17 said:

I reside in Fort Mitchell but we live paycheck to paycheck. I must be on the wrong side of Dixie Hwy! LOL

I think plenty of you neighbors make up for that when we are talking about average income levels.

Sorry Indian Hill but Coach Rash is back! I think this gets bad early. Running clock.

Edited by theguru

Stadium is getting close. Concrete work and some fencing is in progress. Based on everything I have heard (with good weather expected), all/most upgrades should be complete before game night.

IMG_4184.jpeg

19 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

Close to 50% of the residents of Ft. Mitchell live in apartments.

Did a quick search because this sounded really high.

~ 23% live in an apartment or multi-family unit.

~ 59% own their home.

~ 41% rent.

  • Author
38 minutes ago, nees1212 said:

Did a quick search because this sounded really high.

~ 23% live in an apartment or multi-family unit.

~ 59% own their home.

~ 41% rent.

I was off by a little - 41% versus close to 50%. I think that has dropped over the past 10 years as it was closer to 50% back then, I remember it being around 47% then.

Edited by Voice of Reason

  • Author
10 hours ago, DRKARK said:

Sorry Indian Hill but Coach Rash is back! I think this gets bad early. Running clock.

A Beechwood running clock would be stunning - and awesome. I'm just hoping for a win.

On 8/24/2026 at 8:38 AM, Three Blind Mice said:

This will be one of the wealthier matchups in the country this week.

The “Grey Poupon Bowl.”

On 8/23/2026 at 9:54 PM, MaddenCurse44 said:

Beechwood 34 to 12

I think it will be a really good game but I’ll go with Rash and Beechwood by a field goal late.

From Beechwood Football/Mark Talley:

Beechwood Football is on the Air!

Beechwood Tigers v. Indian Hill Braves

Friday, August 28th at 7:30pm

Beechwood hosts Indian Hill in the Skyline Crosstown Showdown Game of the Week and 2026 Season Opener for Beechwood.

Broadcast at 7:15pm, Kickoff at 7:30pm

https://beechwood-sports-radio-network.mixlr.com/events/5269278

On 8/26/2026 at 12:21 PM, theguru said:

From Beechwood Football/Mark Talley:

Beechwood Football is on the Air!

Beechwood Tigers v. Indian Hill Braves

Friday, August 28th at 7:30pm

Beechwood hosts Indian Hill in the Skyline Crosstown Showdown Game of the Week and 2026 Season Opener for Beechwood.

Broadcast at 7:15pm, Kickoff at 7:30pm

https://beechwood-sports-radio-network.mixlr.com/.../5269278

I love listening to those guys!

I wonder how many Mercedes will be parked at Beechwood and Krogers tonight?

Should be a fun night. Looking forward to sitting in the new stands and seeing the new concession stand and bathrooms. That football stadium is amazing!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.